Intermission and Teaser #34

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"So we finally take the fight to Magneto," Steve said.

"Yes," Uatu admitted. "It will take a bit, but the first wave of heroes will attack him in the next part of this event." Uatu  paused before saying: "Strange, I must tell you something."

"What," Stephen asked.

"In this universe, you have a son," Uatu revealed.

"I - Wha-," Stephen failed to have a coherent thought let alone sentence. "How?"

"In this universe, you married Clea, same as in Earth 616," Uatu explained. "However in this universe she got pregnant. When she told you this, you just vanished. You didn't leave, you vanished."

"What happened to Stephen," Wong asked, slightly worried about his best friend.

"I don't know," Uatu admitted. "Whoever kidnapped him, they were able to hide from even my sight. It remains one of the biggest mysteries."

"But surely he escaped," America protested. "He is one of the most powerful Sorcerers ever."

"If my kidnapper was able to hide form a Watcher, then is little I could have done," Stephen stated, not over the shook of finding out that he had a son in one universe. "We should just continue."

"So," Stephen said

"So," Stephen said. "That is my son."

"Yes," Uatu replied.

An) Done. So Stephen has a son in this universe. The kidnapping plot, at least as far as I know, is never brought up and resolved. Wong eventually teaches Stephen Strange Jr after Clea refused to even tell her son to try and avoid him sharing the same fate.