Intermission and Teaser #51

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"Looks like he finally found a place to call home," Peter grinned.

"And Houston has a hero to protect it," Natasha added.

"I'm just glad he decided to stay. That he found a place he can call home," Peter said.

"Nick Fury, Carol Danvers, remember what I said about Skrulls," Uatu asked.

"Yes," they replied simultaneously.

"We will be watching the start of the Skrull invasion," Uatu told them. "Not them attacking but how they operated. First they would infiltrate the Earth. Not just governments or heroes, but everyone."

"Destroying us from the inside," Nick Fury realized.

"Yes. We will be watching a Skrull attack on a family," Uatu told him.

"So now we actually have to deal with them," Carol said. "Damn it."

"Not necessarily,"  Uatu replied. "In your universe, they only go evil after the Blip. If you succeed, it will prevent them from attacking for a couple of years, but yes, they will eventually attack."

"Is there any way to prevent them from attacking us," Steve asked. "To prevent a war?"

"No," Fury answered. "They want their own planet. But one that supports all their needs... it simply doesn't exist. None that we could find anyway."

"Yeah, well, you humans can't even get to planets outside of your solar system," Gamora interrupted. "We could help."

"So is there any way to tell a Skrull apart from whomever they're copying," Tony asked

"No, they copy the person down to their DNA. They can even gain some of their recent memories," Carol answered.

An) Done.