Intermission and Teaser #9

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Now," Thor said. "You will explain to me my heritage."

"If I must. In this universe, your father sought a way to prevent Ragnarok. To do so, he went to Earth. There he met Gaea. The two fell in love and had a child, you. Because of your unique heritage, you were powerful enough to prevent Ragnarok," Uatu responded.

"So, Frigga is not my mother," Thor asked.

"In that universe, she is not. In your's, she is your mother," Uatu answered.

"So, now that is cleared up, what happens to Asgard after that," Tony asked.

"We will view that next, actually," Uatu the Watcher said.

"That is a first."

"I don't pick what we view, I only ensure that you view them. With that out of the way, let us begin."

"Which god is that," Clint asked curiously

"That," Thor said. "Is Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction."

An) Done. So kinda a anticlimactic explanation to Thor's mom. I am trying to follow both MCU and Comic canon. Honestly, they really need to make up their mind about who his mother is. Sometimes it is Gaea, Frigga, and even for a while, it was the Phoenix Force. It is very annoying, anyways done with the rant. Stay tuned for the actual chapter tomorrow.