Intermission and Teaser #48

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"He doesn't even care," Peter growled.

"Treacherous bastard," Carol looked furious.

Thor looked murderous.

"He is unfit to lead," Steve seemed more disappointed than anything else.

"We can sit here and complain about him all day, but that will do nothing," Rhodey said. " As much as I would like to punch the guy, we have to continue."

"Do you all remember when I told you that there were times where you would become evil," Uatu asked.

"Yeah," Tony answered. "Let me guess, we are about to watch one of those times."

"You are correct, Stark," Uatu replied. "At one point, Red Skull got physic powers. While he was defeated, he managed to turn several heroes evil. Including you, Stark. While everyone else got turned back and became good; you managed to stay evil."

"And now we get to watch the consequences," Tony said more to himself than anyone else. "Great."

"Yes," Uatu said sadly. He hated when heroes turned evil, even if temporarily. "In this universe, you created something called the Extremis Virus. Not like the one you faced," Uatu added quickly seeing the look on several Tony, Rhodey and Pepper's faces. "This version made you look perfect. Muscles, beauty, height, age. If it could change for the better in any way, it did.

"If you ever make a suit like that, I will start calling you Bluetooth Man," Peter joked 

"Hilarious," Tony rolled his eyes, although he did appreciate the attempt to lighten the mood. Even if it failed.

An) Done. So I finally got a new computer so I should go back to releasing a chapter a week. I won't make a promise that I will, mainly because I made that promise before, but I will do my best.