Intermission and Teaser #4

"Just  make the break quick," Uatu said knowing better than to argue.

"So, that was something," Peter started. "My daughter will be the last hero to face Mephisto. Not only that, but she'll win."

"Maybe, maybe not," Strange answered him. "I have faced Mephisto several times through out my life. Rarely does he tell the truth. I doubt he thinks it so that should his mind be read or taken over, they do not know what is real. His title of Mephisto the Deceiver is not without reason."

"So, never believe what he says."

"At the very least take it with a grain of salt."

"I am not over the fact that the kid Harry, I believe, made clones just to make his dad the perfect child. He died believing he failed. For all his faults, he at least had good intentions."

"Way to make the mood even worse, Rock of Ages."

"I am simply stating facts."

Before they could continue arguing, Pepper and Thor hit them.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Play nice."

"They still haven't forgiven you, Brother. Try and have some sympathy."

Before the arguing could continue, Uatu appeared. We must continue.

Not wanting to, but having no choice, that sat and faced the front. 

"Who are they," Peter asked

"That shall be answered later for now, just watch."

"I'm getting tired of hearing you say that."

Uatu pretended to not hear him say that.

An) So a short chapter, even for intermission and teaser chapters. Even so I have a highly requested one after this, so stick around. After this one come the most highly requested issue that has been requested. For now however, you'll have to wait a bit.