Intermission and Teaser #14

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Well then," Tony said. "It seems like secret identities are a lot more important in this universe than ours. The only one who really bothered to keep their identity a secret is Peter over their."

"Yes," Uatu the Watcher replied. "Before the Civil War most of the superheroes in this universe were very secretive about their identities. Although several didn't bother."

"I am Groot," the Sentient Tree said.

"I agree, Tree," Thor said as the Guardians and Loki laughed.

"What did he say," Tony asked not liking not being able to understand Groot.

"He said we are all bat shit crazy," Thor answered his friend.

They all laughed and agreed with him.

"We must continue," Uatu the Watcher said.

"When don't we," Rocket the not raccoon sassily asked.

Instead of answering, Uatu said: "This one requires some context."

He was cut off by Tony said. "A lot of them seem to require some context."

Not showing his annoyance at being interrupted by someone he could blast and kill in an instant, Uatu the Watcher continued as if he wasn't interrupted. "This one is about Doctor Strange." Pretending not to hear Strange's not so subtle groan of annoyance he once more continued explaining the events leading up to the fight:

"In it a sorcerer went bad and started killing other sorcerers. He specifically targeted those who were willing use to dark magic. In an attempt to gain vengeance for the death of his brother. For which he blamed Strange."

Wong was really tired of dealing with Strange's messes. He honestly was not built for such stress as that which came with being Sorcerer Supreme. However he would endure it.

"Let's just get this over with," Strange said, ready to end his torment. He didn't know what was worse, viewing his variant's life or battling Dormammu for an eternity. So far he was leaning towards the former.

"Why does all of this crap have to be so dramatic," Tony questioned

"These guys get into more crap than you guys," Uatu responded.

An) Done. So quick question, should I have Wong step down from being Sorcerer Supreme so that Strange can have the role or no. I will go for the one that has the most comments for that option. With that out of the way, the actual chapter should be released tomorrow.