Intermission and Teaser #39

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"I really like that robot," Tony offhandedly commented.

"You better be careful if you try to build it. We don't need another Ultron," Nick Fury told him.

"Not happening," Tony said. "I learned my lesson after Ultron."

"Good," Steve replied. "We do not need a repeat of that."

"We also need to make a plan for Fin Fang Foom," Wong noted.

"I can handle him," Tony stated. "Now that I know how he operates, it should be easy."

"That doesn't necessarily mean that it will be," Natasha noted.

"I know that," Tony responded.

"The first thing we need to do is ensure that it can't reach the city," Rhodey added.

"For now the planning will have to wait," Uatu interrupted. "The next one we are viewing, it will get dark."

"A lot of them are dark," Rocket countered. "What makes this one any different?"

"This next one deals with... Well, perhaps it is best I show you," Uatu reluctantly said as the screen came to life.

 Well, perhaps it is best I show you," Uatu reluctantly said as the screen came to life

"ZOMBIES," Ned yelped.

"Unfortunately yes," Uatu grimly replied.

An) Done. So yes, they now will react to Dead Days. Honestly I'm not a fan of the Zombie storyline and how Marvel handled it. But that is just my opinion and I will try not to have it affect my writing too much.