Intermission and Teaser #44

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

Everyone looked at Fury softly. It was clear he cared for that Peter. There was an awkward silence in the room broken up by Peter: "How did you know my parents?"

Nick Fury sighed but knew there was no way he could get out of this one. So, he began to explain...

"Your parents were a part of SHIELD," Nick Fury began, "they were some of the best. Eventually, we heard rumors of a terrorist organization that was growing. SHIELD was tasked with preventing them from growing large enough to actually do any damage. Your parents infiltrated the organization and was even able to get enough information to prove it was about to attack the US. However, their cover was blow. They were never heard from again."

Peter had an unreadable expression on his face. "Why was I never told?"

"Your parents made it clear, they didn't want their personal life meeting their work life," Fury explained. "Listen kid, your parents are heroes. They prevented an entire terrorist organization from attacking the US."

MJ grabbed Peter's hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Peter lied. Truthfully, he didn't know how he felt.

"Listen, Fury," Peter began. "I don't blame you. They knew what they were signing up for. They knew the risks."

"I know..." Fury trailed off.

"Perhaps we should move on," T'Challa suggested.

"Yeah," Fury agreed.

"So this one is about Daredevil and I," Peter commented

"Mainly Daredevil, but, you do show up," Uatu told him.

An) Done. I don't know if I announced if I am taking requests again or not, but I am.