Intermission and Teaser #28

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"It is a hell of a sendoff," Tony said.

"You deserve more," Steve replied.

"Honestly, I would like something small," Tony continued their conversation. "No need to disclose the location to the media."

"The next story will need some explanation," Uatu said. "Remember when Spider-Man helped train that girl, Hope Summers."

"Yes," Peter said. "I also remember me saying that there are a lot of spider based heroes than just me."

"This event is a preludes the coming of the Phoenix," Uatu continued as if Peter had not said anything. "In this you guys are tracking her down so she can be stopped from hosting the Phoenix."

"From the way Stephen and Wong acted, that was a good thing," Steve replied.

"It is,"Uatu admitted. "In this, the Avengers are the bad guys."

"What," Steve said. "How?"

"If the Phoenix gets a host, she will break a curse on the Mutants and they can be born again," Uatu responded. "Although you don't know this, you still do some morally questionable things."

"I do not know many creatures that can create a curse that powerful," Strange admitted. "Who was it that created the spell?"

"The Scarlet Witch," Uatu  responded, causing Strange, Wong and America to wince.

"No more questions," Uatu firmly said. "We must continue."

"Do we ever just get along in this universe," Peter asked

"You do," Uatu replied. "You guys just fight a lot."

An) Done. Yeah, the Avengers are 100% in the wrong on this. Even if we bring up the fact that they didn't know that the Phoenix Force will destroy the Earth if it doesn't bond with Hope, they still created Interment Camps for Mutants, almost all of whom didn't even participate in the fight.