Intermission and Teaser #2

"How do I die?"

Peter had expected the question and had prepared an answer long before this. "A being by the name of Thanos wipes out half of all life in the universe. So five years later you invented time travel. You and the survivors had a Time Heist. You guys collected all the Infinity Stones and snapped back those lost five years ago. However Thanos also came through the time machine, and there was a massive battle. In the end you snapped and erased him and his army from existence but the toll of the snap killed you."

There was a lot to unpack from that statement. Time travel was possible. A guy called Thanos wipes out all life. He invented time travel. It took five years to fix everything. Stones could be used to wipe out half of all life.

"So you are saying that I die saving half the universe."

"Yes."

Tony could see that the kid was close to crying. He also knew he wasn't the best to when it came to comforting people. So he allowed the kid to leave.

When they arrived back at the room all the people present looked at them. At Tony.

Strange was the first to talk. "I told them what happened. They all know. From Dr. Banner crashing into the Santam Santorum onward."

"Thank you," Peter didn't really want to explain what happened again. Peter went and once again sat next to MJ, who immediately grabbed his hand to offer some comfort which he clearly needed.

"So, I guess I am a hero."

"Tony that was never in question. You proved that in the Battle of New York. I only disagreed on signing the Sokovia Accords. It gave to much power to the government over us and none to the Avengers," Steve said.

Before anyone else could say anything else, the Watcher appeared. "Are you ready to watch another event."

They figured the debate over the Sokovia Accords could wait. So they looked and prepared to watch another event in this universe.

They were all wide eyed at seeing two heroes about  to battle once again

They were all wide eyed at seeing two heroes about  to battle once again. Why couldn't they get along for once?

An) I know another insanely one sided fight. However it was requested by a friend. Not only that but it is also one of my favorite Thor moments ever. So without further delay I present Thor Volume 3 Issue 003.