Intermission and Teaser #23

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

No one said anything. This was a terrible ending. It was indescribable.

After several minutes, Uatu looked at Bruce. "Do you understand what I have been trying to show you?"

"Yes," Bruce said. "I understand. The Hulk, my childhood, everything."

After a moment, Bruce continued. "The Hulk has always been there. He was their when my... The gamma accident didn't create Hulk, I did. Me, always wanting to stand up to myself but not being strong enough. Then what was the point of the Gamma Radiation? I guess it merely allowed Hulk to physically come out into the world."

"You are correct," Uatu replied.

"And Devil Hulk is like the father of the other Hulks. And the strongest," Bruce guessed.

"Yes," Uatu replied. "With that out of the way, we must continue."

"Who are we viewing next," Thor asked.

"We are viewing Captain America," Uatu replied.

"Sam's Captain America or Steve's Captain America," Bucky asked.

"It is Steve and Sam teaming up," Uatu replied. "This event is to try and lighten the mood after the events following Banner and the Hulks."

"This is the greatest crap ever," Tony said with a shit eating grin

"I agree," Bucky said. "The two most annoying people I know getting embarrassed. I am going to love this."

Sam and Steve groaned loudly.

"There is no getting out of this, is there," Steve asked.

"No," Uatu answered.

An) Done. So this will be fun to write. The lightheartedness from this one is definitely a change of pace considering the last few chapters. Although, it was definitely a product of its time.