Intermission and Teaser #15

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

They all smiled at the happy ending that this one had.

"I like this one," Ned said. "It had a wholesome ending. While not the first, it is still rare."

While no one responded, they all agreed. The room fell into a comfortable silence.

After awhile it was broken by Wanda. "Strange, may I speak with you? Alone?"

Resisting the urge to glance at America and Wong he replied: "I don't see why not." With that he followed he over towards the farthest side of the room. When they were out of earshot of everyone and casting a spell to prevent eavesdropping just in case, he turned and said: "I believe I know what this is about but go ahead."

"I was wondering if you could help me," Wanda Maximoff admitted. "I know that you have a place to learn and teach magic. I was wondering if, perhaps, I could go and get help training with my power."

Strange didn't know how to word this. She wasn't the Scarlet Witch yet. However she still murdered a bunch of  Sorcerers. Even if she redeemed herself, she still killed them. Plus even if he wanted to help her, a decision like that was up to the Sorcerer Supreme. Normally all were welcomed at Kamar-Taj, she was destined to become the Scarlet Witch and destroy or rule the Multiverse.

"Look, Wanda, I would like to help you I truly would. But a decision like that would befall the Sorcerer Supreme. That title belongs to Wong. He is the one you would have to speak to. One more thing is that you, Loki, and I all use and practice different types of magic."

"I am not sure I understand," Wanda admitted.

"Like many things, magic has it's own variants. Each has it's advantages and disadvantages." Strange began to explain. "Loki uses a variant of Celestial Magic gained from Yggdrasil. You use Chaos Magic. It is the most powerful, but the most damaging to the user. Sorcerers use Eldritch Magic. So because we use different types of magic, it may be harder to train. Although there are some places where they overlap."

"I understand," Wanda said.

"We still may be able to help you, but to really help your powers grow, you would need a Coven," Strange lied at that last part. Since technically as the Scarlet Witch, She wouldn't need a Coven. Although she also wasn't the Scarlet Witch yet. He hoped to keep it that way. "However we may be of some assistance, but first you must get permission from Wong."

"Alright. I will ask him." said Wanda.

"Right now may not be the best time," Strange said. "We had to deal with a really powerful creature and then immediately after we were kidnapped."

"I understand," Wanda said trying not to sound to saddened. "We should head back and get this over with."

"It is time t-"

The Watcher was cut off by Tony: "To start watching the next event, we know."

"What the hell?"

"What the hell?"

"Doctor Banner," Uatu the Watcher said. "This is once more a event in which we need context to continue."

"It seems we always do," said Bruce. "But continue."

"In this universe, there are multiple versions of the Hulk. All living within you."

An) Done. No real notes necessary. See you in the next chapter.