Intermission and Teaser #29

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"And there it is," Stephen said.

"We know it will not bond with Hope because of an event we saw that is in the future, so its is going to be a tough battle to win," Steve stated.

"One we will not see," Uatu replied. "I was not told to show you the fight, therefore, I won't."

"Can you at least explain how the fight happens,"  Bucky asked.

"Fine," Uatu answered. "The Avengers and X-Men fought briefly. Eventually, Tony and Hank created a machine that was meant to kill the Phoenix. It failed and caused it to posses the five members of the X-Men present."

"Did the Mutants ever recover from the Scarlet Witch's attack," Strange asked.

"Yes," Uatu replied.

"You have mentioned the Scarlet Witch a few times," Tony noted. "Who is she?"

Strange, Wong and America glanced at each other. Eventually, Wong spoke up: "There are many beings who wish to destroy the world. From Dormammu to Mephisto to several countless others. One of those is the Scarlet Witch. She is not the most powerful, but she is the most recent."

"Care to elaborate further," Tony asked.

"No," Wong answered. "We are the ones that fight these beings, we will handle them."

"You know a lot about us," Steve countered. "Should we not know more about you guys and what you handle."

"If I told you even half of what we dealt with, your bodies would collapse as your mind melts and descends to madness," Wong said truthfully.

"What about you, Stephen, what can you tell us," Tony asked.

"Nothing more than what Wong has reviled," Stephen said. "We have reviled to much already."

"We must continue," Uatu interrupted with his signature phrase.

"What are we viewing next," Steve asked.

"The night Spider-Man failed," Uatu reviled. "The death of Gwen Stacy."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room. After what seemed like an eternity, the video continued.

An) Done. Just a reminder that I am not taking requests right now. I am to far behind to still take them. I will tell you guys when I began to take them again.