Intermission and Teaser #13

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Who are they?"

"They are the X-Men," Uatu said.

"Who," Tony questioned.

"They are a group of superheroes same as the Avengers," Uatu said. "However instead of gaining their powers later in life, they are born with them.  However their powers don't show up until puberty. They are made up of people known as Mutants."

"I remember hearing about them," Peter said. "They aren't exactly loved by the media. Although they aren't getting as much hate lately. Mainly because I am getting all the hate."

"You are correct," Uatu said. "Although they are heroes most of the time, wanting to coexist with humans and fight the Brotherhood of Mutants, they have been known to turn evil."

"So they are good but can be bad," Peter Quill said.

"Yes," Uatu agreed. "Now that they have been explained, we must continue. We will continue with the Juggernaut. This time he will be fighting Thor."

"This one shall be different from the others," Uatu the Watcher said

"And how is that?"

"We will be viewing two events that happen at the same time."

"That'll be a first."

"As he just said."

"I wonder how he will fare against me," Thor thought out loud.

An) Done. No notes to really say, so prepare for the chapter to be released tomorrow.