Intermission/ Teaser #3

"So that is what Heimdall looks like in this universe."

"Yes,"the Watcher responded.

"Well then there is a lot to digest in this one, so can we..."

"Fine, but make it quick."

"So, in this universe I clone you, you get mad and beat the ever loving crap out of me."

"It would appear so, friend Stark."

Tony was thankful for the friend part. Thor's use of the word proved that even after everything this universe's Tony Stark did, Thor still saw him as a friend.

"I want to know something. What is the cause of your Civil War?" 

They all looked at each other awkwardly. Eventually someone had to tell him. Strange decided to show them all the story. "I can show you all the event using a spell, however it will show events you may wished not told. Do you agree to this risk.? If so I will show you what happened."

They all looked at each other before coming to a silent, unanimous agreement. Yes.

Strange seeing this said: "Very well prepare, it may hurt a little."

Instantly the entire events of the Civil War were shown to all present. It was quite the sensory overload. Soon however they recovered.

The first to speak was Bruce. "What the hell guys?"

Thor was disappointed. "You let a single disagreement shatter the Earth's Mightiest Heroes. And here I thought you better than this. We were a force to be reckoned with. Yet you fell as children. I am not mad. I am disappointed. Ashamed. As the fight in Siberia, I blame neither side. Both had points. Stark, you should have listened to Steve hear him out. On that I don't blame you. I lost my mother and was the same way. However you should have reached out when you calmed down. Steve, you should have reached out when he had time to cool off. Yes he may had been mad at you, however you could have communicated any other way besides direct confrontation. Never in my 1,500 years of life had I seen such a mighty team fall in such an embarrassing way. Never."

They all saw the wisdom in his words. In the end Zemo hadn't defeated them. They had. In the end it wasn't Ultron, Loki or even Zemo who beat them it was themselves. The thought gave way to a room of pure silence. And it was deafening. They had thing to work out. Suddenly Steve spoke:

"I won't say what happened can go away. I am saying that maybe we can try to move past it. Bury the hatchet."

"I agree," Tony replied. "However I doubt I can for give him. I will try, but it will take time."

Before Steve could respond the Watcher once more spoke up. "It is good that you all are making up or at least trying. However we must move on. We once more return to the life of Spider-Man."

"Why me?"

"Because, out of all the heroes here, you actually stick up for the little man. While the Avengers may save the world, you save people's world. You will do what must be done to help a friend. Out of all the heroes here, you will stay for the little man. Every other forgot that. You nearly did, but you instead turned down being an Avenger to stay where you're at."

An) This is a long issue and will take a while to make

An) This is a long issue and will take a while to make. Maybe even a full week. If so please note I do plan to finish it. If it takes me a while to make it; that doesn't mean I wont. Just hold on. Also this may take up three or even four chapters. I hope not, but keep in mind it may.