Intermission and Teaser #52

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"What the hell is going on," Steve asked.

They all turned to Uatu to explain.

"When she crashed, she woke up the next day," Uatu simply explained.

"It escalated to an all out invasion within a day," Tony stated faintly.

"The Skrulls are good, but they aren't a threat right now," Nick Fury pointed out.

"So I say that we find them a planet to live on before they do," Shuri said.

"We tried," Carol began.

"Before you didn't have us helping, now you will," Nebula countered.

"She's right," Gamora added. "You may be good, but I can think of a few planets that could house them."

"Either way," Uatu interrupted before an argument could break out. "We must continue."

"Who are we watching this time," T'Challa asked.

"We are viewing Daredevil," Uatu answered. "At this time Fisk became mayor of New York and banned vigilantes. After a fight, Matt left New York with Elektra to reform the Fist. An organization dedicated to ending the Hand. Several heroes for various reasons, decided to stop him."

As they took in what Uatu told them, the screen came to life:

"Matt..." Peter trailed off, clearly worried about his friend.

"He'll be fine," MJ assured, but she didn't look to confident herself.

An) Done. Sorry for missing the update last week. I had a last minute emergency to attend to. I should be back on schedule though.