Intermission and Teaser #18

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Are done viewing this event," Peter asked.

"Yes," Uatu responded.

"Good," Peter continued the conversation. "So, tell me, will Miles get bit by a spider and get powers in our universe, or not? And will I get to train him?"

"Very well," Uatu responded. "Yes he does exist. In fact you met his uncle. Remember that guy who you attempted to interrogate during that whole Vulture fiasco."

"Yeah," Peter confirmed. "The guy who's ice cream I melted by webbing his hand to the trunk."

"That falls under cruel and unusual punishment," Ned said.

"Yes, him," Uatu the Watcher said as if their had been no interruption. "His name was Aaron Davis. Anyways in the year 2026 Miles will get bit by a spider and get you powers. Plus a little extra. While not as strong as you, he can turn invisible and control his bio electricity."

"I remember you telling me about him. Still jealous that he has those extra powers," Peter said.

"I must also tell you something else, about Madame Web, guardian of the Web of Life and Destiny."

"I remember you telling me about her," Peter remembered.

"Good," Uatu replied. "She is the one to go to. She will explain the Web of Life and Destiny, after all, she is its guardian."

"It is time we continue," Uatu the Watcher said. "The next one will be during the same event, just with a new character. It will be about Captain America."

"One about me," Steve questioned. "That is a first. Who is my replacement if it is people seeing their mentors?"

Uatu said nothing and allowed the screen to light up once more.

"Meet Sam Wilson, Captain America," Uatu said.

"Wait, I become Captain America in this universe," Sam asked, in genuine shock.

"You are a good choice," Steve said. To Steve, it was clear that Bucky did not want to be Captain America. Steve didn't doubt he would be a good replacement, but he lacked something, the will to actually be Captain America. Sam on the other hand was young, willing and had the heart to be Captain America. "Perhaps even the best."

An) Done. So I introduced Miles to the MCU. I know that he probably wont be in it for a while, but I wanted him in it. Also the guy Peter interrogated in Homecoming was actually Aaron, Miles's uncle. And he has ice cream for his nephew's birthday party. So Miles is confirmed to exist in the MCU. Just some fun trivia. Also, I did briefly mention Miles in New Avengers 2010 Issue #27. Although if you go back and view it, please excuse the grammar errors. I will eventually go back and fix them.