Intermission and Teaser #50

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"You were saying, Uatu," Peter asked.

"You forget, Peter, that this story isn't over yet," Uatu told him.

"He is walking away," Peter snapped. "It kinda seems like the story is over."

"I have lived to see the birth and death of entire universes," Uatu said. "During my long life, I have learned this: Never assume the story is over. Not until it truly is. Especially when it comes to humans. Humans are perhaps the most stubborn species to exist. You will fight to the very last breath if you have to. Especially if it is a cause they truly believe in."

"Plus, Peter, I thought we agreed that you are not a pessimist," Tony added. "It really doesn't suit you well."

"Also, he doesn't know about Salamander," Steve defended.

"No, but he knows that someone killed the cops down by the harbor where he rescued the girl," Peter replied. "But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. You better be right, though."

Uatu said nothing but allowed the screen to flash to life:

"Looks like you were wrong Peter," Ned pointed out.

"Yeah, Ned, it looks like I was," Peter replied, a small smile on his face.

An) Done.