Immortal Hulk Issue 39

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

Trigger Warnings: Child abuse, depression, mentioned attempted suicide, PTSD.

"Why can't you just tell me," Bruce pleaded with Uatu.

"I am under strict orders not to. If I could, I would," Uatu replied.

Once more Bruce was trembling scared and scared

Once more Bruce was trembling scared and scared. "Just tell me what you want me to know. Please."

"I cannot. Believe me, if I could, I would. But I can't," Uatu the Watcher said. "I was told to show these to you until you understand."

"You have mentioned this mysterious boss of yours before," Tony noted. "Who is he?"

"I will tell you about him, at the end," Uatu promised.

Strange, Wong, and Loki shared an uncomfortable, almost scared glance

"The Bellow All," Strange. "What does he mean by the Bellow All?" Strange hated not knowing things. And someone called the Bellow All was defiantly something he should know about.

"I am not allowed to say," Uatu said.

"Almost every time we ask for more information, you almost always doge the question," Strange accused. "What do you not want us knowing. When you first brought us here and told us we were going to view an alternate universe, you said it was to stop Thanos. But you also said that another enemy, one more dangerous was coming up. Since then you have shown us several villains and events to prepare us. However, should we not be told of all the threats, not just ones you and your boss have deemed we need to know about?"

"I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree," Loki said. "We should know about all threats, not just ones that you say we need to know about."

No one said anything, but it was clear they were all in agreement.

"Care to fill us in," Tony asked.

"NO," Uatu snapped.

"Okay," Tony said. "No need to get snappy."