Incredible Hulk Volume 3 Issue 13 Part 1

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"What the hell?"

"Doctor Banner," Uatu the Watcher said. "This is once more a event in which we need context to continue."

"It seems we always do," said Bruce. "But continue."

"In this universe, there are multiple versions of the Hulk. All living within you."

"WAIT, WHAT," Bruce screamed.

"Yes," Uatu said calmly. "However we shall focus on four for now. Those being Joe Fixit, a grey Hulk, while smaller than other Hulks and not the brightest, he is very cunning. He also likes to have suits tailored to fit him."

Bruce was pretty sure his brain was going to fry from this knowledge. Multiple versions of Hulk. A grey one. And he liked to buy suits.

"The next is Savage Hulk," Uatu explained. "Contrary to his name, all he wishes is to left in peace. He is very child like. He is the closest Hulk that comes to your Hulk. Finally we have Professor Hulk. Once you, Savage Hulk, and Joe Fixit were having a mental battle over who should be the body and be the person in control. In the end you three were convinced by someone to combine to cure you of the constant battling as well as the emotions that came about when having Dissociative Identity Disorder."

"Who was that person," questioned Bruce.

"It doesn't matter," Uatu said not wanting to say how that person was Bruce's long dead mother. "In the end you guys combined and the aftermath was Professor Hulk. Next is Guilt Hulk. This Hulk came from your guilt. Over the years you have done both good and bad things, however you always carry the bad with you. So because of this Guilt Hulk was Created."

There was a silence in the room. And it was deafening. 

'I really need to sort things out with Hulk,' Bruce thought.

In the end Uatu began the clip, having finished his exposition. well until he got to Devil Hulk. Then he would have to explain even more. Seriously, why was he chosen to be the one who explained all this crap. Couldn't they use another Watcher? There was a whole race of them and he was chosen.

 Couldn't they use another Watcher? There was a whole race of them and he was chosen

Bruce was silent. Truth was this was all he ever thought about. The public liked him. But after Johannesburg, he doubted anyone would ever actually trust him. He ultimately was a monster.

 He ultimately was a monster