Incredible Hulk Volume 3 Issue 13 Part 2

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"I am going to be honest, I forgot that this was all in his subconscious," Peter Quill said.

"Well, you are an idiot," Drax said as if it weren't an insult. Rather as if he were stating some fact.

 Rather as if he were stating some fact

They were all silent at this. In the chaos of Bruce finding out about all the different Hulks and the fact that he had, perhaps the worst case of Dissociative Identity Disorder ever, they forgot about him having made that pact and he would soon permanently be the Hulk.

 In the chaos of Bruce finding out about all the different Hulks and the fact that he had, perhaps the worst case of Dissociative Identity Disorder ever, they forgot about him having made that pact and he would soon permanently be the Hulk

"So," Bruce said. "Do I get over Lou Gehrig's Disease?"

"Yes," Uatu answered. "With the help of Scott Lang and Reed Richards. After getting a cure, you go to Reed Richards, who after examining it, confirms  it to be real and can cure you. But for it to work someone would have to go subatomic and manually insert the cure and rearrange your nucleotides. After awhile, it works and you are cure of Lou Gehrig's Disease."

"This is some of the craziest crap I've ever heard, and I am literally viewing a different universe," Peter Quill said.

"Yeah, we all seem to have gone bat shit crazy," Rocket said.

An) Done. Sorry for the premature posting and then deleting of this chapter. I meant to save it but ended up clicking post. Anyway now it is actually posted at the correct time. Also sorry for any incorrect Hulk based lore. I honestly need to refresh my knowledge on Hulk. See you at the next Intermission and Teaser.