Intermission and Teaser #20

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Yes," Tony said. "Quick question: do I actually manage to stay alcohol free?"

"Yes," Uatu lied.

"The next one is a unique one," Uatu the Watcher said.

"When aren't they," Peter Quill asked.

"These last few have all been the same universe," Uatu began. "Earth 616. This next one will be from a separate universe. This next one will be from Earth 1610."

"Wait," Strange said. "I thought we were Earth 616."

"No," Uatu began. "That universe that you visited used their own system. You guys are actually Earth 199999."

"Okay," Strange said, accepting the explanation. "So, what is the next event about?"

"Peter Parker's death. And the fallout that occurs because of it," Uatu said.

 And the fallout that occurs because of it," Uatu said

"Dude," Peter said casually. "This is the second time you are showing me die."

"How are you so casual about saying that," Ned asked.

"We are literally viewing alternate universes," Peter countered. "How could I not be casual about this crap?"

An) Done. So first things first. In MCU canon, it actually was previously Earth 199999. However Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness retconned that. So Earth 616 (MCU) and Earth 616 (comics) share an Omniverse. An Omniverse holds multiverses, which hold universes. However in this, they share a multiverse, so I can't have 2 Earth 616s. 

Also fun fact: DC and Marvel Comics share an Omniverse. MCU shares an Omniverse with Marvel Comics. DC shares an Omniverse with the DCEU. So Marvel Comics, MCU, DC, and DCEU all share one big Omniverse. Small (yet big) Omniverse.