1: Sweet

Jie's POV

My heels click through the corridors as I follow my co-worker back to the working place from the meeting room.

He is busy talking to one of the clients over the phone while moving his Armani shoes back towards the working area. He was wearing one of his expensive Dior tuxedos, black hair, styled neatly and an expensive Rolex wrapped around his wrist.

He didn't seem like was a worker of Klavu Trading Company, rather he seemed to be the owner of it. Or a model somewhere.

"Yes, that's certainly our product." His voice reverberated. His voice was not deep but it was sweet, like a melody, more towards the lower pitches but deeper than a woman's. "Don't dabble in the product yet. Wait a little bit."

There it is, denying our own product. This guy seriously has some issues. He tells his friends not to use his own products himself. That's awful!

I rolled my eyes, as we entered our working area. "We don't have enough logistics either. We'll see how it goes." He continued to badmouth the product of his own company. Damn!

He is just honest with the products. If it is good, it's good. If it is bad, it's bad. He doesn't hide it from others. With that, he wears the heart on his sleeves and earns the trust of his customers.

This is the second leading light of the Sales section, Park Jimin.

He sat on front of his computer and I took my seat in front of my computer, that was next to his. I placed the files down on desk and pressed the enter key on the keyboard to unlock my device.

"All right, talk to you later." He said over the phone, before hanging up, placing the phone on the desk.

"Watch your tone, Jimin." Lee Hyuk, one of our coworkers said playfully, tapping on Jimin's shoulder with a smile before walking away.

"I know." Jimin said, unlocking his device and starting to work as well. I heard him coughing from my side, and I turned around to look at him converting his mouth, trying to hide his coughs.

I blinked several times before opening my drawer, a strip of cough drops which I keep because I catch cold easily.

I placed the strip on his desk and he turned to look at me, raising his brows when I rolled my eyes at him before telling him to look at the medicine.

He took the medicine strip from the desk, analysing it until a small smile spread across his face. "You're quite thoughtful, aren't you?"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as he took a candy, tossing it into his mouth when the telephone on my desk started ringing.

I picked it up quickly, placing it over my ear. "Thank you for calling. This is Jie speaking." I said over the phone.

"Are you still working? Let's go out for a drink, please." A make voice spoke from the other side. I sighed nervously with smile knowing who it is.

"I still have work to do here, Hobi." I said in a apologetic tone. "Seriously? I'll take someone else then!" He said in an undertone.

"Don't say it like that. It won't threaten me. I'm hanging up." I said in a lazy voice, pulling the phone from my ear as I heard him whimpering through the line to convince me but I didn't give in.

"Gross." I heard Jimin say so I turned to see him with a frown but noticed that he took off his suit, placing it on the desk, showing off his white shirt. "What?" I asked.

He was focused on the computer screen reading something. "I can never be someone so stupid."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. This annoying asshole. Call me stupid if you want, Jimin. I don't care what you think. I don't even want to date you anyway.

But . . .

I smile and look at our Design Sector HR, a blush already creeping up my face. "Mr. Kim," I called out and Namjoon looked up at me from his computer.

"I have just added the documents to the shared folder. Could you please confirm?" I asked calmly, hiding my nervousness and he flashed me a big polite smile, his dimples on display.

Aww... He's so charming.

"Thank you. That was fast." He said, looked back to his computer. I giggled shyly and turned back towards my computer while whispering to myself.

"He's exceptional."

*************

The first few chapters are always boring

The first few chapters are always boring. So have patience. 😤 These are for building the plot later on.