37: Enamored

Jimin's POV

"Jie," I whisper in her mouth. "Are we just going to keep having sex so we can avoid talking about what we need to talk about?"

And I'm melting when she says. "Make me come. A lot."

I half laugh, half growl, and my smile is entirely wolfish right before I grab her and flip her over so I'm on top, my warm chest pressed against hers, my elbows planted on either side of her head.

She peers up at me in such a way it unnerves me, hitting me to the marrow of my bones. Her eyes are both hazy with lust and startlingly clear, filled with a deep longing I can feel the pull at me.

But there's something new to them I've never seen before.

A flash of fear.

"What is it?" I whisper while she runs her finger down the side of my face, over my cheekbone, down to my lips.
Then a faint smile crosses her lips, and though the fear in her eyes doesn't waver, it softens.

"My love." Her voice is rough, low, coarse. It brings out a flurry of goose bumps all over my skin.

She doesn't say anything else. And because her gaze is so disarming, I can't think of anything to say either. We just stare at each other, connected
on all levels. It's a feeling bigger than the both of us.

I insert my fingers into her entrance, pumping them to stretch her out for my member and she closes her eyes instantly. "I love you so much, love." I say.

"I love you so much more," she whispers, her voice ragged and dripping with want and she's saying exactly what I'm thinking.

In the bedroom, it's okay but here in the corner of the hallway it's something that I've never done. I've never even kissed anyone in public.

I quickly withdraw my fingers, licking them shortly, savoring her taste, as I hold my already hard erection in my hand and angle it into her. I try to go slow, rubbing my head around her soft opening, getting my tip wet before pushing in just a few inches.

But a few inches are enough to make my jaw clench, and I'm trying so hard to keep myself in control. She's hot and slippery, even here, and tight as a fucking fist.

I want to slam myself inside of her, bury my balls deep. It takes all of me to try and keep on breathing, my fingers digging into her sides, wanting to be as gentle and quiet with her as I possibly can, considering the wall behind her, how tight her legs are
around me.

I hope I have what it takes to bide my time and enjoy every second, but since I'm already struggling to keep it together, I doubt I'll last long. And considering our privacy here, I think this should be quick too.

But she's coming first. She's going to come first and she's going to come hard. I want her to bite back her screams.

"Fuck, you feel like heaven," I tell her, my voice guttural as I push in deeper, watching as my dick disappears into her, her resistance deliciously tight. "You're drenching me, my love."

I pull out in a slow slide and she shudders beneath me before I push back into her, staying cautious, my palm leaning flat against the wall.
"Fuck me," she moans, her eyes fluttering as she stares up at me. "Harder, Jimin."

I look down to where the thickest part of my cock is still showing. "Are you sure?" I ask her, grinding the words out as I clench my jaw.

My body is burning, my muscles tightly coiled as I try to stay still. "I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to break the wall down either. You're tighter than a fist, and my cock can barely fit as it is."

"Please," she cries out softly. Her brow is furrowed with wild impatience, her mouth wet and gaping.

Has she been thinking of me like this while we didn't meet each other? Has she wanted me as badly as I've wanted her?

I think yes.

"With pleasure, love," I murmur, reminding her. She wraps her legs around me tighter and I slip myself deeper inside her, almost to the hilt.

She stretches around me with a loud gasp, her cunt so snug and wet as I roll my hips against her. I'm lightheaded, breathless, and the flames inside me build, licking me until I'm lost in this decadent haze.

The walls of the office are gone and it's just her. It's me. Nothing can touch us.

"Harder. Fucking harder." A growl escapes my lips and I slam myself into her until she's hugging every throbbing inch. She's biting her lip to
keep from yelping, and I hear nothing but my blood rushing through my head as I bury myself deep inside.

My hips thrust, hammering in this driving rhythm as her nails are digging into the shoulders of my dress shirt and her quiet cries are getting
more and more desperate, turning into throaty little whimpers.

I reach down and stroke the slickness of her clit, but I'm pumping so hard into her that it's nearly impossible.

I lean forward, sweat dripping off my brow and onto her chest. "I want you to come."

But she's coming before I get to the end of my sentence. She's moaning, then biting back her cries, trying to stay quiet.

Her face is contorted with the effort of keeping it all inside, all while exploding outward. I don't hold back.

With a low guttural groan, I come, the
pleasure ripping through me, turning me inside out. I swear harshly, quiet as possible, as I pour myself into her, going into a mindless, primal state of being.

In this moment, I'm without thought or care-I'm just an animal let loose in the office.

I come back down to earth slowly. I pull out carefully, loving how my cum drips down her legs like white rain, proof I've left my mark, then hold her, gently placing her on the floor.

She looks up at me through the dark strands of damp hair, her face red and beaded with sweat, her eyes are heavy lidded and completely sated.

"Where am I and what just happened?" she jokes, hands to her forehead. I grin at her, biting my lip, and tuck my half-hard cock back into my pants, zipping them up.

I look around to make sure no one is about before I start walking down the hallway. I say over my shoulder,

"First cum, first served."

*************

Sweet. Now the sour begins from the next chapter. Be prepared.