28: Erotic

Jimin cups my head tenderly, and I push him deeper into my mouth, pressing my lips together as tightly as I can, sheathing my teeth, and sucking hard. "Fuck," he hisses.

Oh, that's a good, inspiring, sexy sound, so I do it again, pulling his length deeper, swirling my tongue around the end. Hmm . . . I feel like Aphrodite.

"Jie, that's enough. No more."

I repeat it again. Beg, Jimin, beg . . . and again.

"Jie, you've made your point," he grunts through gritted teeth. "I do not want to come in your mouth."

I do it once more, and he bends down, grasps me by my shoulders, hauls me to my feet, and tosses me on the bed. "Are you on your pill, baby?"

I shake my head. "No." I replied and his eyes suddenly seem to soften. "Then you shouldn't have started this, baby."

Dragging his shirt over his head, he then reaches down to his discarded trusts, and like a good boy scout, produces a foil packet. He's panting, like me.

"Take your bra off," he orders. I sit up and do as I'm told. "Lie down. I want to look at you."

I lie down, gazing up at him as he slowly rolls the condom on. I want him so badly. He stares down at me and licks his lips.

"You are a fine sight, Lee Jie." He bends over the bed and slowly crawls up and over me, kissing me as he goes. He kisses each of my breasts and teases my nipples in turn, while I groan and writhe beneath him, and he doesn't stop.

No . . . Stop. I want you.

"Jimin, please."
"Please what, baby?" he murmurs between my breasts.
"I want you inside me."
"Do you now?"
"Please."

Gazing at me, he pushes my legs apart with his and moves so that he's hovering above me. Without taking his eyes off mine, he sinks into me at a deliciously slow pace.

I close my eyes, relishing the fullness, the exquisite feeling of his possession, instinctively tilting my pelvis up to meet him, to join with him, groaning loudly.

He eases back and very slowly fills me again. My fingers find their way into his silken unruly hair, and he
oh-so-slowly moves in and out again.

"Faster, Jimin, faster . . . please." He gazes down at me in triumph and kisses me hard, then really starts to move—holy cow, at a punishing, relentless . . . oh fuck—and I know it will not be long.

He sets a pounding rhythm. I start to quicken, my legs tensing beneath him.
"Come on, baby," he gasps. "Give it to me."

His words are my undoing, and explode, magnificently, mind-numbingly, into a million pieces around him, and he follows calling out my name.

"Jie! Oh fuck, Jie!" He collapses on top of me, his head buried in my neck as he kisses me gently, both of us panting.

After catching breath, Jimin looks up at me with a soft smile and cups my face gently. "Sleep, baby. You're too tired. I'll clean you up while you're asleep."

------------

As sanity returns, I open my eyes after a long sleep and gaze up into the face of the man I love. He is already awake, I wonder what time it is.

Jimin's expression is soft, tender. He strokes his nose against mine, bearing his weight on his elbows, his hands holding mine by the side of my head.

Sadly, I suspect that's so I don't touch him. He plants a gentle kiss on my lips as he eases himself out of me.
"I've missed this," he breathes.
"Me too," I whisper.

He takes hold of my chin and kisses me hard. A passionate, beseeching kiss, asking for what? I don't know. It leaves me breathless.

"Don't leave me again, baby," he implores, looking deep into my eyes, his face serious. "Okay," I whisper and smile at him.

His answering smile is dazzling; relief, elation, and boyish delight combined into one enchanting look that would melt the coldest of hearts.

"Thank you for the iPad earlier at the meeting." I thank him for giving me his iPad in the middle of the meeting to help me stay awake. "You are most welcome, love." I blush at the nickname but I try to change the topic.

"What is your favorite song on there?"
"Now that would be telling." He grins. "Come on, baby, get me some food. I'm famished," he adds, sitting up suddenly and walking towards the door and turns around before saying.

"We are returning back in a few hours."

*************

“Love” 🥺🤭😭💜🫶🫂 he called her love!! Y'all!!!!