16: Starving

"Come for me, Jie," I whisper breathlessly, and she unravels at my words, exploding around me as she climaxes and splinters into a million pieces underneath me.

And that immediately makes me come, calling out her name, thrusting hard, then stilling as I empty myself into her.

I am still panting, trying to slow my breathing, my thumping heart, and my thoughts are in riotous disarray.

Wow... that was astounding. I open my eyes, and I have my forehead pressed against hers. Her eyes closed, her breathing ragged.

Her eyes flicker open and gaze up at me, soft. I'm still inside her. Leaning down, I gently press a kiss against her forehead then slowly pulls out of her.

"Oh." She winces, probably at the unfamiliarity. "Did I hurt you?" I ask as I lie down beside her propped on one elbow. I tuck a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

And she grins widely. "You are asking me if you hurt me?"

"The irony is not lost on me," I smile sardonically. "Seriously, are you okay?" My eyes are intense, probing, demanding even. She stretches out beside me, feeling loose-limbed.

While I'm relaxed, deeply relaxed.

She again grins at me. I can't stop grinning. Now I know what all the fuss is about.

I had no idea what my heart was capable of, could be wound so tightly and released so violently, so gratifyingly. The pleasure was indescribable.

She's not answering me so I frown at her. I'm making love to her but is she taking it as a normal fuck? Is she just staying with me to satisfy herself? Like others?

But I especially want her to stay with me for a long time so I need to make sure that I satisfy her well enough to keep her with me. If she wants, then forever.

"You're biting your lip, and you haven't answered me." I frown. She grins up at me impishly. She looks glorious with her tousled hair, burning narrowed eyes, and cute, bubbly expression on her glowing bright red face.

"I'd like to do that again,"she whispers. Her reply passes a fleeting look of relief on my face, before the shutters come down, and I gaze at her through hooded eyes.

"Would you now, Miss Lee?" I murmur dryly. I lean down and kiss her very gently at the corner of her mouth. "Demanding little things aren't you. Turn on your front."

She blinks at me momentarily, and then turns over. I unhook her bra and run my hand down her back to her behind. "You really have the most beautiful skin," I murmur.

I shift so that one of my legs pushes between her, and I'm half lying across her back. I feel her warm skin against mine. I gather her hair off her back and kiss her bare shoulder.

It feels heavenly. I'm never this soft with anyone.

"So you want me to fuck you again?" I whisper in her ear, and begin to trail
feather light kisses around her ear and down her neck.

My hand moves down, skimming her waist, over her hip, and down her thigh to the back of her knee. I push her knee up higher, and her breath hitches. I smirk.

I shift so I'm between her legs, pressed against her back, and my hand travels up her thigh to her behind. I caress her back slowly, and then trail my fingers down between her legs.

"I'm going to take you from behind, Jie," I murmur, and with my other hand, grasp her hair at the nape in a fist and pull gently, holding her in place.

She cannot move her head. She is pinioned beneath me, helpless. If she wants me to do it then she gets it. I give her the best of me.

"You are mine," I whisper. "Only mine. Don't forget it, Lee Jie." The smell of sex in this room is intoxicating, my words are heavy, seductive. My growing erection is against her thigh, fingers reach round to gently massage her clitoris, circling slowly.

My breath is soft against her face as I slowly nip her along her jaw. "You smell divine," I nuzzle behind her ear. My hand rubs against her, round and round. Reflexively, her hips start to circle, mirroring my hand.

"Jimin," she moans, excruciating pleasure spikes through my blood like adrenaline at her reactions. "Keep still," I order, my voice soft but urgent, and slowly insert my thumb inside her, rotating it round and round, stroking the front wall of her vagina.

She moans.

"You like this?" I ask softly, my teeth grazing her outer ear, and I start to flex my thumb slowly, in, out, in, out... my fingers still circling.

She is trying to keep her breathing under control, while I'm trying to absorb the disordered, chaotic sensations that her inside are unleashing on my finger, fire coursing through my body. She moans again.

"You're so wet, so quickly. So responsive. Oh, Jie, I like that. I like that a lot." I whisper.

I'm pinning her down, keeping up a
constant, slow, tortuous rhythm. It's absolutely exquisite. She moans again, and I move suddenly.

"Open your mouth," I command and thrust my thumb in her mouth. "See how you taste," I breathe against her ear. "Suck me, baby." My thumb presses on her tongue, and her mouth closes round me, sucking wildly.

My eyes fly open, blinking wildly. Holy fuck.

This is sinful, but holy hell this is ecstasy.

************

Double update because

Double update because. . . You're the medicine to my pain, the tattoo inside my brain. Baby, you know it's obvious. I'm a sucker for you~