14: Strong

I saw Jimin getting down a cab in front of the office but then my eyes landed on Linda inside. "Thanks for staying with me until morning." I heard her voice.

"Take care," I heard Jimin reply.  She shut the door and the cab moved away. I smiled and walked over Jimin when he noticed me.

"Good morning." I greeted him cheerfully. He frowned at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me sternly.

"I'm on my way to the office. Aren't you going?" I replied with a smile. But he stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"I'll see you at your place tonight." He said and turned back to enter the building.

The smile that I put on my face, vanished.

Jimin, I'm tired of this. I want you to leave. I have to let you go.

-----------------------

I kept the coffee cup on my desk as I received a notification. I grabbed my phone before unlocking it.

Jimin:
I have a prior engagement tonight, so I can't.

I stared at the message with a straight face, trying not to cry here, for a long time before locking my phone and resuming my work.

---------------------

I was sitting on the bed while thinking about my life recently. When my phone started ringing.

Jimin.

I moved my hand forward to grab it before thinking if I should receive the call.

But I did. I'm an idiot.

"Jie baby," he rasped through the other side and a blush crept up my face at the nickname he calls me.

I smiled, but still I wanted to say something. "Hello?" He called out again.

"Jimin, when are you going to break up with Linda?" I called out, trying to control my tears. "We have better times together. Absolutely."

"What are you saying, Jie? Don't be ridiculous." I cannot stop my tears from falling. "I can't do this anymore, Jimin. I cannot do it like this." I said through my phone with a smile but tears were soaking my face.

I wiped my tears, fisting my hand to stop making any noise to let him know that I'm crying. "Okay." He replied and hung up immediately.

My eyes widened. I moved the phone away from my face and stared at the phone. Why did I say that?

I burst into tears, sobbing loudly, burying my face in my hands. "I'm so sick of this." I mumbled in my hands when I heard a beep on my phone.

Jimin:
If you can forgive me someday for this, then I would like to go back to being friends with you.

---------------------

Jimin's POV

[One month ago]

"Take it off." I said as I looked at Jie's cute red face. She blinked several times before taking off her dress.

I'm going to a business meeting for several days. I can't stand the thought of not seeing her for a while.

I rushed to her and hugged her, burying my face into her neck, inhaling her intoxicating smell into my system.

I haven't broken up with Linda yet but it's always me who wants to see Jie.

I pulled my head back and leaned to kiss her gently. Slowly, I lifted her in my arms, without breaking the kiss and carried her to the bed before laying her down there, hovering over her while taking my shirt off.

She hasn't expressed her feelings, so it's hard to tell where her heart belongs.

I bent forward to connect our lips, smooching deeply as I interlocked our fingers while grinding on her. Locking hands with a woman while having sex is not one of my favourite things but doing it with her means so much to me.

It makes me feel even more connected with her. Am I the only one desparate to see her? Am I the only one who is feeling so surreal with her?

She lets out a submissive moan in my mouth as I leave her lips and hands for a while, moving my lips to her neck. Biting, sucking, nibbling the soft skin over there as she kept moaning, my favourite melody.

I started brushing my lips downwards to her breasts, stomach and then, grasping each of her ankles, quickly jerking her legs apart and crawls between her legs as she is squirming with need.

"Keep still," I murmured, and leaned down and kissed the inside of her thigh, trailing kisses up, over the thin lacy material of her panties, kissing her.

She can't keep still as she wriggles beneath me. "We’re going to have to work on keeping you still, baby." I trail kisses up her belly, and my tongue dips into her navel.

Still heading north, kissing her across her torso.

My skin is burning just by treating her so well. I'm flushed, too hot, too cold, to see her hands clawing at the sheet.

I lay down beside her, and my hand trails up from her hip, to her waist, and up to her breast. I gaze down at her. Her expressions are unreadable, so I gently cup her breast.

"You fit my hand perfectly, Jie," I murmur and dip my index finger into the cup of her bra and gently yanks it down freeing her breast, but the under wire and fabric of the cup force it upward.

My finger moves to her other breast and repeats the process. Her breasts swell, and her nipples harden under my steady gaze as I whisper appreciatively,

"Very nice."

**************

Eye contact while being intimate>>>>

But how would I know. I haven't even had my first boyfriend yet.