Special Short

Hobi's POV

I was standing in front of the Klavu building holding a basket of fruits as I saw Director Yoongi exiting the building.

He looked at me and smiled before approaching me. "Are you waiting for Jie?" I nod at him.

"Do you want me to call her?" He asked but I shook my head. "I'm here to meet her since she's due in two months." I mumbled and he hummed.

"Nice to see you though. Have a great time, Mr. Jung." He muttered and turned to walk away but I stopped him. "The other day..."

He turned to look at me and I continued. "I want to thank you personally for helping me out."

"No, worries. It's a pleasure." He said and smiled at me. "Could I treat you to a dinner someday?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you asking or telling?" He stated and I shook my head. Already feeling so embarassed about being so stupid in front of him.

"I'm asking." I replied and he chuckled. "Sure. We can."

"Can I have your number so that I can text you the date and place?" He nodded and I took out my phone, walked towards him.

My heartbeat accelerating as I moved closer to him. I don't know but somehow, staying close to him gives me tingles.

Like he's a Serene view in my life.

"Could you call me so that I can save your number? That way I won't avoid your call if I see a name on it later." He said and I nodded, calling on it.

His phone started ringing and my eyes widened. "You listen to Big Bang?" I asked listening to Fantastic Baby ringtone.

He smiled and nodded. "I do enjoy their songs."

"You don't look like a hip-hop guy though. Damn!" I told him and he chuckled. "What do I look like then?"

"You look like either you listen extremely dark music or soft music." I told him and he hummed. "I like listening to different genres. Okay then. I'll be taking my leave."

"But how did you know that I like men?" I questioned and he turned, raising his eyebrows at me. "What?"

"The other day, you told my parents that I like men. How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'm gay."

Yoongi smiled and slowly walked towards me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and his lips close to my ears before whispering,

"Because I know how I act like when I look at hot men like you."

*************

Sope Forever. Epilogue next~