11: Slide

Jimin pulls his wet cock away from my mouth and glances down at me with heavy-lidded eyes. "Turn around."

I don't want to stop staring at his beautiful naked body or the raw, hungry look on his face. But sacrifices must be made.

My heart is pumping hard in my head as I pivot around on the floor on all fours. He drops to his knees behind me, and I hold my breath, waiting for his touch.

The bed is right there and yet I love that he's going to fuck me on this rug, like we can't wait, like we're uncivilized animals in this palace
of gold.

Swiftly he lifts up my nightgown until it's bunched around my waist, then grabs my ass, squeezing hard so I stay in place.

I flinch, the pressure from his fingertips firm, and yet the moment he yields, I want it even more.

He pulls me toward him as he positions himself, and with one swift jerk, shoves my underwear to the side and pushes into me.

The air is expelled from my chest as he fills me, a gasp broken on my lips.
"How do you feel?" he asks, shuddering the words as he pushes himself fully inside.

How do I feel?

I can't speak.

I can't think.

I can only feel every single inch of his hard cock as I squeeze around him. I try and nod, get my breath.

Oh my god.
How is he real?
His grip around my ass tightens. I feel like he might leave bruises. "I can't promise I'll be considerate and I can't promise I'll hold back," he says through a gruff moan. "Just as long as you promise you won't hold back either."

Bloody hell. What am I getting into?
Everything you've ever wanted.

"Does that sound good, baby?" he asks, his voice thick and brimming with lust. "Can you handle that duty?"

Oh god, yes, give me all the dirty talk, give me all the naughty boss scenarios. He pauses, slowly pulling out in such a teasing, languid way that it's torturous. I feel hollow, aching for him.

I want him to fill me up and up and up, like a balloon ready to burst.
"Please, Jimin," I tell him and, to my complete surprise, his hand cracks across my ass with a loud, painful slap.

"Yes," he hisses, and then he's pounding into me, driving his dick in fast and deep and relentless. Over and over and over again, this breakneck pace that has me trying to hang on to the rug for dear life, my breasts jiggling with each quick, hard thrust.

"How does my cock make you feel? Dirty?" he asks through a husky groan. "How dirty do you want it?"

Oh god, I don't even know what to say. My words fall from my mouth in a garble. All I can get out is:

Yes.
More.
Right there.
Harder, please.
Please, sir.

His pumps become quicker, deeper, and messy, like he's losing control and going over the edge, taking me with him. I've never had a man in so deep like this, not just inside me but inside my head.

Jimin has taken up residency already. He's everything I've ever wanted and everything I shouldn't have and he's fucking me like we might lose everything tomorrow, like we won't even be here tomorrow.

And maybe we won't be.
Maybe there's no tomorrow for us.
Just the here and now.
But right now, I have no thoughts to give.

I only have need.
A sharp, aching, timeless need.

For him.

And I need him now.
I drop onto one elbow, and with my other hand reach for my clit, the pressure building to insufferable heights as he fucks that sweet spot inside me, making me grow more
swollen, more slick, more ready to let go and let my world bring us both under.