2: Stitched

Namjoon stood up from his seat with a file in his hand and walked towards the shelf to keep it.

I smiled, watching him but my eyes landed on his sleeves. I stood up from my dear and walked over to him.

"Mr. Kim, your cuff buttons are loose. It'll fall off soon." I said, looking at the button that was barely held in place by a thin string.

Namjoon pulled his hand back, shaking his head. "It's alright." He said, going back to his place before taking a seat.

"I can fix it for you." I said with a smile, standing beside him. He looked up at me with a smile.

"No, I don't want to bother you with that, Jie." I shook my head, walking back to my place to grab a needle and basic coloured threads that I always carry around.

"Don't worry, Mr. Kim. I can fix it in no time." I said, taking out the thread from my bag. "No, thanks. It's really fine-"

"Mine is loose too."

I heard Jimin say. I gritted my teeth and turned to look at his blank face in annoyance. He raised his cuff sleeves up showing me the loose button and I rolled my eyes.

I took the needle and passed it to him. He scoffed while I was still searching for a blue thread that I remember keeping in the pouch. "That was rude."

I turned to glare at him this time. I gritted my teeth before looking at him glaring back at me. "You didn't have to be so loud." I whispered to him and then took a peek at Namjoon who was staring at us.

I turned back to Jimin to smile at him. "It's alright. I can fix yours one too, if you'd like." I said with a fake grin and he nodded seriously, before taking off his shirt.

"You too, Jimin?" Namjoon asked and I looked at him. "Well, then do you mind doing mine too?" I smiled and walked towards him.

"It will be my pleasure." I replied with a grin plastered on my face. He lifted his arm to show me the button. "So do I have to take off my shirt as well?"

--------------

I was stitching Namjoon's button while smiling to myself.

Namjoon doesn't like special treatment at all. That's why when he saw Jimin making me stitch his button then only he asked me to do his. He's very considerate of me. So sweet!

I finished stitching and stood up before walking back to Namjoon who was sitting while wearing a sleeveless vest under his suit jacket. "It's done."

He looked up from the computer to stare at me with big eyes but then narrowed then, flashing me a big smile. He extended his hands to me. "Thank you so much, Jie."

He was about to hold his shirt but I pulled it back. He frowned at me but I smiled at him. "Please accept me with this shirt too." I said with a pleading expression.

"That won't be necessary." Namjoon replied with a polite smile but my smile dropped.

I heard Jimin burst into laughter from his seat but I was too distracted by Namjoon right now to glare at Jimin. "You don't want me?"

Namjoon stood up from the seat, ignoring my question and took the shirt from my hand, walking past me towards the door.

I looked at him going towards a woman who was standing at the door. "What happened?" She asked him with a smile.

Namjoon passed her the suit jacket. "Could you hold this for me, please?" She took it from him while he slid his arms into the shirt.

"Are you alright?" She asked and Namjoon nodded with a genuine smile on his face while buttoning the shirt.

I won't let this get to me. I thought, biting my lips and sat back down on my seat.

"Jie, look at this." I heard Jimin say and he showed his phone to me. I read the thing on his phone and my eyes widened.

"What? You won the unlimited meal for today?" I asked him in excitement, snatching his phone away and he looked up at the ceiling while thinking.

"I should treat everyone. Maybe I'll invite my important clients too." He mumbled and I glared at him playfully.

"Share your luck with me." I said in a jealous tone and he looked at me, taking back his phone.

"What are you? Stupid?" He commented and rolled his eyes but turned back. "Mr. Kim, would you like to go on a Sushi place with us? My treat." Jimin asked Namjoon and my lips curved up instantly.

"Sushi sounds good." Namjoon said in an excited tone and Jimin turned to look at me. "Do you want to join?" He asked and I replied immediately.

"Thank you so much!"

******************

There's apparently a star button down below

There's apparently a star button down below. Wonder what it does?