15: Spasm

I blow very gently on one nipple of hers as my hand moves to her other breast, and thumb slowly rolls the end of her nipple, elongating it.

She groans, and her noises make me feel the sweet sensation all the
way to my groin.

My lips close around her other nipple and I tug, nearly convulse. "Let’s see if we can make you come like this," I whisper, continuing my slow, sensual assault. Her nipples bear the delicious brunt of my deft fingers and lips.

I don't want to stop.

"Oh… please," she begs, and pulls her head back, her mouth open as she groans, her legs stiffening. Her actions setting alight every single nerve ending in my body so that my whole body sings with the sweet agony. 

Holy hell, what's happening to me?

"Let go, baby," I murmur. My teeth close round her nipple, and my thumb and finger pull hard, and she falls apart in my hands, my body convulsing and shattering into a thousand pieces as she squirts her juices.

I kiss her, deeply, my tongue in her mouth absorbing her cries.

Oh my. That was extraordinary. Now I know what all the fuss is about.

I gaze down at her, a satisfied smile on my face, while hers show nothing but gratitude and awe.

"You are very responsive," I breathe. "You’re going to have to learn to control that, and it’s going to be so much fun teaching you how." I kiss her again.

Her breathing is still ragged, as she must be still coming down from her orgasm. My hand moves down her waist, to her hips, and then cups her, intimately.

My finger slips through the fine lace and slowly circles around her – there.

Briefly, I close my eyes, my breathing hitches. "You’re so deliciously wet. God, I want you." I thrust my finger inside her, and she cries out as I do it again and again.

I palm her clitoris, and she cries out once more. I push inside her harder and harder as she groans.

Holy fuck. Her reactions are making me come without even doing anything.

I sit up and tug her panties off and throw them on the floor. Pulling off my boxer briefs, my erection springs free.

I move between her legs, spreading them further apart. I kneel up and hold my length. Her eyes widened.

"Don't worry, baby" I breathe, her eyes on mine, "You expanded well last time." I lean down, my hands on either side of her head, so I'm hovering over her, staring down into her eyes, my jaw clenched, skin burning.

"Do you really want to do this?" I ask softly, never forgetting to ask for her consent.

"Please," she begs, making my heart flutter. "Pull your knees up," I order softly, and she's quick to obey.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Miss Lee," I murmur as I position the head of my erection at her entrance. "Hard," I complete, and slam into her.

She cries as I feel a weird pinching sensation deep inside my heart as I dig into her. I still, her folds clenching my length. I gaze down at her with ecstatic triumph.

My mouth is open slightly, and my breathing is harsh. I groan but I need to make sure if she's alright.

"You're so tight. You okay?" She nods, her eyes wide, her hands on my forearms.

I feel so warm with her that words are not enough to describe it. I stay still, letting her acclimatize to the intrusive, overwhelming feeling of me inside her.

"I'm going to move, baby," I breathe after a moment, my voice tight.

I was back with exquisite slowness. And I close my eyes and groan as I thrust into her again. She cries out a second time, and I still.

"More?" I whisper, my voice raw. "Yes," she breathes. I do it once more, and still again as she groans.

Her body is accepting me.
Oh, I want this.

"Again?" I breathe. "Yes." It's a plea and I smile softly.

And I move, but this time I don't stop. I shift onto my elbows so she can feel my weight, holding her down. I move slowly at first, easing myself in and out of her.

As she grows accustomed to the alien feeling, her hips move tentatively to meet mine. That's the cue when I speed up. She moans, and I pound on, picking up speed, merciless, a relentless rhythm, and she keeps up, meeting my thrusts.

I grasp her head between my hands and kiss her hard, my teeth pulling at her lower lip again. I shift slightly, and I can feel something building deep inside me.

I can feel her start to stiffen as I thrust on and on. My body quivers, bows, a sheen of sweat gathers over me.

Oh my… I didn't know it would feel like this… didn't know it could feel as good as this. My thoughts are scattering... there's only sensation . . . only her . . . only me… oh, please… I am stiffened.

"Come for me, Jie."

*************

Cum for me ❌Come for me ✅

Cum for me ❌
Come for me ✅