12: Stranded

On the morning, after we slept together. Jimin went directly to a client meeting in Daejon.

Well, I was thankful at one side. Because it would be too awkward to work with him beside me.

I took my seat and opened the file, reading the documents when my phone received a notification. I frowned but opened it eventually.

Jimin:
I'm coming over again tonight.

I looked at the phone and smiled brightly, covering my face with my hands and squealing in delight.

----------------

"Take it off." Jimin said as I looked at him coyly. I blinked several times before taking off my dress.

We aren't dating.

He stared into my eyes deeply before rushing to me and hugging me, burying his face into my neck, one hand wrapped around my head and the other around my bare waist.

He never said he liked me.

He pulled his head back and kissed me gently. He lifted me in his arms, without breaking the kiss and carried me to the bed before laying me there. He hovered over me and took his shirt off as I stared at him.

He has a girlfriend. But he came to me again. And that thought alone...makes me happy.

With that he bent forward to clasp my lips with his. We were smooching deeply as he interlocked our fingers while grinding on me.

I let out a submissive moan in his mouth, he let my lips go, moving his lips to my neck. Biting, sucking, nibbling the soft skin over there as I moaned.

And he started moving downwards, his lips moving down to my breasts, stomach and . . .

-------------------------

"Jimin, are you going out to meet your clients?" I asked while he was walking towards his car.

He looked at me seriously before nodding. "Yes." With that he walked towards the direction of his car.

He could at least hold my hand.

I thought before running behind to follow him.

-------------------------

"It's a transfer. You got an offer from Sales Section 3." Manager Yoongi said to me. "What?" I asked in disbelief

"Jie, you have done a great job filling in for Namjoon. We hate losing you." He said, standing up. "But we do want you to explore and broaden your horizons. I promise to bring you back." He placed his hand on my arm with a reassuring smile.

I nodded at him with a smile. "Thank you." I walked back to my seat.

The sales section 6 has taken charge of  Busan Corp. If I leave here, I can't keep my eyes on Jimin and Linda anymore.

I feel anxious.

I sighed deeply, rubbing my face with my hands in frustration.

------------------------

Jimin has been on a business trip to Singapore since then. We finally met again on the day of my transfer.

He stood up from his seat, wearing his suit jacket. "I'm leaving. I don't think I'll be back today." He said, without looking at me.

"Is that so?" I asked with an awkward smile and he nodded, still avoiding eye contact as he picked up his bag, walking towards the exit.

"Busan Corp?" I heard him talk over the phone. "Yes."

Is he going to meet Linda?

I chuckled bitterly before focusing back to work.

-------------

I packed my office stuff in a box while it was late at night here. It's my last day here. I know he went there for work.

Or maybe it wasn't work related at all.

Maybe she has higher priority than me in his mind. For him . . . I was just a fling.

My eyes fell upon his things on his desk as I slowly walked towards it. I touched his pens and stationary.

I exhaled deeply, running fingers through my hair and fisting it. Frustration overtaking my calm demeanor.

I straightened up with a small smile on my face. "I can't cry here." I mumbled to myself when my phone vibrated. I took it in my hands before unlocking it.

Jimin:
You haven't finished yet?
Come to the convenience store now. 

Me:
Which store?

Jimin:
The one near your house.
Wrap up and come soon.

My eyes widened as I looked at the clock showing that it's 8 PM already. That's insane! I still have to carry my stuff to Section 3 so it might take some time.

Me:
It might take some time.

I locked my phone and quickly started putting the stuff in the box.

---------------------

I ran towards the convenience store, as I paused before the gate, panting heavily. I looked at my phone lockscreen.

9:30 PM

I bet he already left.

I was breathing heavily when my phone started ringing. "Jimin?" My eyes widened but I picked up the call anyway.

"Hello—"
"Hurry up already!" He muttered from the other side in a serious tone.

"The Midnight Library," I heard his voice from behind so I turned to look at him, "you read the whole thing, didn't you?"

There he was, standing, looking at me with a small smile as he put his phone down from his ear and said.

"Let's go, baby."

****************

If someone wishes to be with you when he shady has someone else, then run! This is not good