29: Espresso

Jimin's POV

We reach Seoul Station after a long train journey and I look at Yoongi and Taehyung waving Jie farewell.

I smile recalling last night and I slowly walk towards her. She turns to look at me and instantly a blush creeps up her face as she looks at me shyly.

"See you later, Jimin." She says shyly and bows before turning back, holding her trolley to return but I stop her.

"Jie," I call out and she pauses her actions to stare at me. "Would you like to stay with me?" I ask her.

She looks at her wrist watch and then back at me. "I mean it's alright for a few hours. I don't have work." I scoff at her reply.

I was talking about moving in with me, you fool.

I roll my eyes at her and hold my trolley before walking towards the exit, ignoring her. She's a dummy.

I walk past her and she looks at me in confusion. I sigh, shaking my head as I walk towards the road to find a cab.

"Hey! You just invited me to your house and now you're ignoring me?" I heard her run behind me but I didn't pay attention to her and proceeded to book a cab back at my penthouse.

---------------------

I open the door for Jie to get inside and she obeys while I hold her trolley to keep it in. "Wow! This place is so neat and clean. It's so big." She comments and I chuckled at her amazement.

I lock the door and take off my suit jacket as she is still looking around. "Make yourself feel at home." I say and she nods before going towards my sofa.

I walk towards my fridge and open it, looking for something to offer her but I hardly have anything here besides milk and beer.

I look at her, staring at the city view from the tall window as I smile before calling her. "Since I have nothing besides milk to offer, would you like to have some?"

She turned to look at me with a smile and shook her hands. "No, it's fine. I cannot drink milk so I'll pass. Thank you."

My smile faded away. I know nothing about her. Only if we met at better circumstances then we would have been closer.

I cleared my throat and walked towards her as her eyes followed my actions. I slowly moved to the sofa and she shifted slightly, making space for me.

I sat beside her, palming my knees and looked in the front towards the TV which was turned off. I blinked several times, trying to remove the awkwardness.

"Jie, can I ask something from you?" I began and turned to look at her confused state. She nodded slowly, asking me to continue and so I did.

"Can you move in with me?" I asked her and her eyes widened. "What?"

"You heard me." I said, not dragging this any further as she blinked several times before agreeing. "Okay. But give me some time."

My eyes lit up at her reply and I wrapped my arms around her figure, embracing her in my grip as she patted my back. "Thank you so much."

----------------------

I entered the office and the first thing that I saw made my blood boil. Jie was laughing with Taehyung while standing close to him.

Since when did both of them get so close to each other?

I sat on my seat and heard Taehyung greeting me. "Good morning, Jimin." He said and I looked up at them. Jie smiled at me but I rolled my eyes and turned on my computer.

"This guy is always moody." Taehyung complained and Jie chuckled before leaving his side and coming to me.

My heart beats quicken but I look up at her with a stern face. "Jimin, do you want some coffee?"

"No." It came out rougher than I expected it to be. And I saw her smile falter slightly while she pouted. "Okay." She said, walking away from my seat. I pulled my hair back in frustration exhaling deeply.

I did it again. I'm an emotional fool.

No. I don't want to make her angry at me. I need to explain it to her.

I walked towards the coffee machine in the cafeteria and saw Jie pouring herself a cup of Espresso. I took a mug and stood behind her.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Could you please pour me a cup?" I whispered in her ear and she flinched, turning back to face me. She smiled and nodded.

"Will you come with me to my place tonight?" I whispered and she smiled at me and nodded again. "Okay then. I have a meeting with another company after that I'll come back here to pick you up."

"Okay. Sure!" She cheered and I patted her head before walking away when I heard her scream.

"Wait! Your coffee!"

*************

I don't drink coffee but thanks Jie