7: Severe

The next morning, Kaori had her head placed on my bare chest. "Jimin, promise me that you won't leave me."

I looked at her with a frown. "Kaori?" I called out and she slowly placed her hand over her stomach. "The baby . . ."

My eyes widened and I sat up on the bed, she looked at me with innocent eyes.

Kaori was pregnant with someone's child, and slept with me anyway.

I cried while sitting on the ground in front of my cycle in the middle of the street.

She eventually had an abortion.

I still don't know why I cried back then. She married another man without hesitation. And now she's having an affair with Namjoon.

I walked back towards my home, covering my head with my hoodie, keeping my hands inside the pocket.

I'd only make a fool of myself for having a serious relationship with women.

"Mr. Kim, would you like to go on a Sushi place with us? My treat." I asked Namjoon.

"Sushi sounds good." Namjoon said in an excited tone and I turned to look at Jie and she was already smiling at me. "Do you want to join?" I asked and she nodded her head immediately. "Thank you so much! Can I invite my friend?" She asked and I nodded. "Sure!"

She jumped in excitement and took her phone in her hands. "Awesome! Thank you!" She squealed and turned around jogging away from there.

Her response was surprisingly pleasant. I looked at her cutely dancing back to her office. I should invite Steve and Linda from my father's company.

Linda gave me her business card, bowing at me. "Hello, I'm Linda Rogers. The successor of Rogers." She introduced herself and I gave her my card.

"Thank you for helping my father." I said to her politely but she shook her head. "Not at all. The CEO has been really good to me."

Linda is a newly joined manager at my father's company. She's my father's subordinate. "I invited Steve who was in-charge of the section, but it seems he's busy."

She looked at me with a smile. "It'd have been nice if Steve could join us. Sorry about that."

I shook my head. "Not at all." She tucked her hair back, showing her red cheeks as I observed her.

I see, she likes Steve. She's too obvious. But wasn't he engaged? I guess Linda doesn't know about it.

I looked in the front to look at Jie lazily eating the sushi. Is this really boring?

I narrowed my eyes when I realised what it actually was.

I get it. Probably because her beloved Namjoon isn't here. She is going to get spanked.

I saw her friend holding the glass close to her. "JiJi, can you refill my glass?" He slurred and I glared at him.

I don't know why but I poured into his glass before she could. "Thanks, bro."

I plopped myself into the comfortable bed of my penthouse when the phone in my pocket vibrated.

I took it out and saw Jie's message so I replied accordingly. Then I took a deep from the bottle of water when I received another notification.

I chuckled seeing the last sentence.

“You're the man! 🤌”

I laughed. "What a liar! She was clearly impassive. Does she have her eyes only on Namjoon?"

My smile dropped at the thought so I typed in something before sending it.

“I'm quite fond of you.”

A convenient pickup line that can be taken seriously or as a joke. I don't care how she thinks of me.

I had a business trip to Busan the next day. "My work is done." I said, taking off my suit and slouching back on the couch of the hotel.

I opened my phone and read her reply again.

“Please. You're such a smooth talker.”

I smirked and typed in that she misses me. Come on. Be anxious!

Until I received a picture of her computer screen which brought a huge smile on my face.

Oh, she's good!

And I immediately dialled her number, standing up, placing the phone close to my ear.

After talking to her, my happiness faded. "I'm hanging up now." She said, refusing to join me here at Busan.

She hung up and I looked at my phone screen. "What the fuck? That was lame. So boring." I mumbled, gritting my teeth.

Then my phone started ringing again and I picked up seeing that is one of my colleague's number. "Yes, Hyunjin. What's up?"

"Jimin, can you come to the mixer tomorrow?" He said and I replied. "I'm in Busan, so I'll pass."

"Can you set me up with Jie?" He asked and my eyes darkened.

After the call, at night I was sitting with my phone, thinking whether to send this message or not.

“Hyunjin from Sales section 2 likes you. Ping him, will you?”

But then I sent it. Until I received a reply instantly.

“I like someone else.”

I scoffed before mumbling darkly.

"Who do you think you are, Jie?"

****************

Jie is my daughter, my creation

Jie is my daughter, my creation. Don't hurt her Jimin!!

Sinful Ecstasy || Park Jimin ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara