25: Enticing

"Look up at the stock notes and trading charts for Mr. Shinzo." Jimin said, bending down, looking at my laptop but his face was too close to mine, our cheeks almost touching.

I hummed in agreement, trying to control the blush creeping on my face. He stood up straight and walked back to the opposite side of the table.

He took a seat and started reading the documents about the meeting tomorrow. "We should have a clear outlook of our presentation tomorrow." He said, eyes on the documents.

"Yes." I replied lowly. "The meeting will be held in the ceremonial hall. Wow. That's a bold move." Jimin said and I looked up at him smirking while reading.

He looked up at me with a serious look. "Director Yoongi and Taehyung will come here soon." He said and my eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Really?" I squealed and he nodded, rolling his eyes. "Why are you so happy to hear about them?"

"No, just because." I replied resuming my work on the laptop as I could feel Jimin burning holes in my direction with his piercing gaze.

------------------

"I can't believe that we had such a cute girl working in our office." Taehyung squealed while pouring a drink in my glass.

Jimin was busy drinking beside Taehyung since he was sitting between us. "Aren't you drinking too much, Taehyung?"

"Oh, please, Jimin. Don't be so serious for once in your life. It's frustrating." Taehyung said and I chuckled."So do you have any boyfriend, Jie?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Taehyung. "No, I don't." Taehyung clapped.

"You're so good. And look at Jimin here. His relationships don't last long. I heard that the girl from the Sales department is also on bad terms with him now." Taehyung exposed Jimin and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

He looked away and sipped on his drink. "Oh, you guys are here." I turned around and saw Yoongi smiling at me.

He took a seat beside me and I bowed at him. "Are you doing good, Jie?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "Thank you for joining us at short notice. But I wanted you to join us."

I shook my head and he poured me a drink. "It's fine, Director Yoongi. I'm glad you brought me here. I'll get a chance to learn."

He nodded and I took the glass, turning around to see Jimin glaring at me. What's wrong with him?

"Director Yoongi! We will nail the presentation tomorrow!" Taehyung cheered and Yoongi nodded with a blank face.

------------------

I was walking towards my hotel room, followed by Jimin because Taehyung decided to drink more with Yoongi.

"Do well in tomorrow's presentation." I heard him from behind and nodded my head, without looking at him, inserting the key in the keyhole of my room.

"I will." I said and turned around to see Jimin standing right behind me, unlocking the door of his room. He turned to face me. "What are you staring at? Do you want to sleep with me?"

I choked on air and started coughing vigorously. He started laughing at my reaction and shook his head. "I was joking. Did you take it seriously?" He asked and I looked at him with big eyes.

"Wait! Do you really want to sleep with me that earnestly?" He asked in confusion and I looked at him in disbelief. He chuckled, shaking his head before entering his room.

He winked at me before closing the door. I was still staring at the door in amusement! "What the hell? Why is he like this?"

I went inside my room and closed the door behind me. My eyes landed on the mirror across the room so keeping my bag on the bed, I walked towards it.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I haven't changed after all. Just by looking at Jimin, I become the old Jie who is weak for him.

I sighed shaking my head and moving towards the shower to freshen up.

------------------

My eyes were wide open. I looked at my phone in my hand.

3 AM.

Not a blink of sleep I got till now. I went to my contacts and then to the one which I was searching for.

Jimin.

“Do you want to sleep with me?”

I groaned and pressed my head on the pillow. Why is it so difficult to stay away from him?

I'm a pathetic mess.

My fingers went to the calling icon but I was still thinking if I should call him.

No, Jie. You're stronger than this. You shouldn't!

I locked my phone and tossed it across the bed. And pressed my face back into the pillow.

"I hate the weak me!"

************

I hate the horny you, Jie