43: Eliminate

I walk out of the gynaecologist holding the picture of my baby.

I must tell Jimin.

I unlock my phone and slowly proceed towards Jimin's contact. I was about to click on the call option but another call stopped me.

Unknown number.

I frowned but picked it up anyways, placing the phone next to my ear. "Hello?"

"It's Mr. Park." My heartbeat accelerated. "Yes, sir. This is Lee Jie."

"I believe that you're at OB-GYN right now." I frowned.

How did he know?

------------------------

Mr. Park placed a huge stack of cash on the coffee table. "Let me know if it's not enough."

I bit my lips in frustration and slid the money back to him. "I cannot accept this." He looked at me in rage.

"Are you willing to keep the baby, when you have already broken up?" He asked.

"I won't cause you any trouble." I replied to him sternly. "Single parenting won't be easy, you know, Jie?"

"I know it won't be easy."

"What if Jimin gets married to someone else and has children of his own? How would he feel, finding out about you and your child, afterwards?" He asked and stood up from his seat and walked across to stand right behind my sitting figure.

"Not just Jimin. How would his kids feel about a sibling born to another woman?" I was silent at his words, looking down, sobbing to myself.

"Don't cause misery in someone else's life anymore. I'll accompany you to the abortion." He said before walking away from the living room, where I was still seated on the couch.

Because of me, someone is going to be miserable again.

-----------------------

Jimin's POV

"See you." I said, walking towards the office door. "Jimin!"

This girl frustrates the fuck out of me. I just wanna push her the stairs someday.

"I went to the OB-GYN this morning. Guess who I ran into there?"

"Not interested."

"Jie!" I halted on my steps instantly and turned to look at Sasha darkly. "I thought she came to get a prescription for pills. But she was there for a pregnancy test."

"What?" She smiled at me.

"How long has it been since she broke up with you? She seems promiscuous. She is a dissolute woman. A fickle woman like her doesn't deserve your attention." She said with a smile but then looked at me seriously, "She isn't worth dwelling on."

She walked away from me as I was still shocked with the information that I just received.

Jie is pregnant?

Now I know why she broke up with me. Yoongi is the father.

I smiled bitterly at my situation but then realised her state earlier this week.

Why did she look so miserable then?

--------------------------

Sasha's POV

"Of course. I'm glad I could be of help." I said, scooting towards Mr. Park with a seductive smile.

"My son was the father of her child." Mr. Park said and my eyes widened. "What?"

He chuckled and nodded. "I didn't know. I'm sorry about that." I blinked several times saying that.

So Jimin is the father?

"Either way, I appreciated what you did. Thankfully, we're able to nip it in the bud." He said with a smile and continued, "Now I'm going to take her to the OB-GYN. Looks like we're going to settle this once and for all."

My jaws dropped. What?

He stood up taking his bag and walking towards the door. "By the way, I won't be able to see you for a while. My wife is in bad shape lately. Sorry." He said and exited my room.

I didn't focus on the later terms. But before that.

He's forcing Jie to get an abortion?

To kill a live? His own blood that is growing inside her womb? An innocent child.

This is not good. I need to do something.

----------------------

Jimin's POV

I sighed looking at the caller ID. I'm going to seriously push her off the stairs now.

I received the call and placed it close to my ear. "Didn't you take your leave today, Sasha? You're seriously disturbing—"

"Sorry to disturb you, but I have an important matter to tell you." I sighed and hummed. "Jie might be having an abortion. Please stop her."

I frowned at her. "What are you talking about?"

"I told your father about her pregnancy. He personally asked Jie about the baby's father. Turns out that it was you."

Shivers ran down my spine as I stood up from my seat immediately. My heart was ramming my chest and my lips were turning dry.

"He said he was going to take her to the OB-GYN now. I'm afraid that he'll force her to have an abortion."

"What do you mean?" I breathed out in panic, my fingers trembling, brows knitted together. "I'm sorry. I was mislead into thinking that it was Yoongi's baby. I didn't mean for this to happen."

Don't tell me . . . That moment we had in the office hallway. Is it because of that time?

"Send me the name and address of that hospital right away." I said, rushing towards the exit.

I looked at my watch. "They might not be there right now. Go to her home!" She says over the phone and I hung up. I ran towards the parking lot towards my car. I got inside the car, turned it on and drove quickly.

"Please, God. At least this time let me make things right? Just one chance. Only one chance to be with my love and our new life inside her."