26: Enthral

I shut my eyes while slouching on the sofa in the lounge of the hotel waiting for the others to arrive.

Not a wink of sleep last night.

All because of that Jimin.

But it's not even his fault. I'm the pathetic girl who was busy thinking about him.

"Jie?" I looked up and saw Yoongi staring at me with a soft smile. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and he looked at me in concern.

"Are you not feeling well?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, sir. I'm completely fine." I said and he extended his hand to give me a cup of coffee.

"I think you should have this." I shook my head. "I don't like coffee." I said and he chuckled. "This is Americano. I took a few sips. You can have the rest."

I nervously took it from him and bowed at him. "Thank you so much." He smiled at me. "You're welcome. See you later."

He moved away and I saw Taehyung smirking at me while Jimin looked disturbed.

Taehyung came to me and held my shoulders. "Do you both know each other personally?"

"What are you saying?" I questioned him in disbelief. "Yoongi never smoked at anyone but he does with you. Did you both spend last night together?" I chuckled at his ridiculous questions and nodded.

"Yes, what about it?" I played with him and he gasped, covering his mouth. "I knew it! That's why he went away quickly."

I stood up, ignoring him and sipped on my drink before going to the ceremonial hall where the meeting will be held.

I threw the cup in a bin after finishing it and saw Jimin entering the hall with a glum face. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows in discomfort.

"Place these printouts on every table." He tossed those papers out and I frowned in confusion. "Okay."

What's wrong with him?

I placed the prints on the table when the delegates entered with Yoongi. "Oh my God! This is our first time having a presentation at the ceremonial hall. This will be fun."

------------------------

"Thank you so much for coming to us." Yoongi said bowing to the delegates while Taehyung, Jimin and I did the same.

"Whoever proposed the idea of holding the meeting, I really salute you." One of the delegates said and Jimin bowed at him. "Thank you, sir."

They walked away and Yoongi looked at us. "Since this meeting was a success should we go and have a dinner?" He asked and Taehyung cheered. "Yes! We should!"

Both of them walked towards the food section of the hotel and I was about to do the same but my eyes closed, wanting to sleep, collapsing to the side.

Someone caught me and I looked at Jimin, looking at me in daze. I stood up straight and he shook his head, running his fingers through his hair.

"Director Yoongi, Jie is not feeling well so we are going to skip this dinner. She should rest." Jimin called out and Yoongi turned to look at us.

"Oh? It's alright. Take care, Jie." Yoongi said and Taehyung waved at us. "Why did you say that? We missed a team dinner!" I whined and he looked at me with knitted brows.

"You clearly look like you don't want to attend this dinner anyway." He said and gripped my arm, tugging me towards the elevator.

But I yanked his grip. He raised his eyebrows.

Jimin's POV

She pulled her hands back from my grip and I raised my eyebrows at her.

She hates me this much?

"I can walk by myself." She said and walked towards the elevator. I scoffed and followed her.

We entered the elevator and I pressed on our floor. I want to ask her the question which has been bothering me since the morning so I begin,

"You didn't get enough sleep last night?" She looked at me with her pure eyes and shook her head.

"Were you with Director Yoongi last night?" I asked and she frowned. Please say no, please say no.

"No. I didn't meet anyone after you." Relief exploded in my body and I nodded. "Then why weren't you able to sleep? Are you really feeling sick?"

"No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something." She said. Again? She skips slip because of her thoughts.

The elevator opens and I question her. "Thinking about what?" She looks at me before answering. "You."

She unlocks her door but I grab her wrist. "Let's go to my room." She looks at me in surprise but before she could protest, I dragged her to my room.

I unlocked the door, pulling her inside and closing the door back. "Jimin, what the hell?" She exclaims, turning back towards the door but I whisper.

"Hey."

***************

Yoongi with Jie or Jimin with Jie?