10: Sensual

Jie's POV

I take a deep breath, steadying myself for the submission. "It meant everything to me, Jimin."

He smiles beautifully. "Good."

With one quick motion, he undoes the sash on my robe until it falls open. "Because I want it with you too."

I'm wearing my nightgown underneath, and I let the robe slip to the ground, wishing I was already naked.

I really hadn't planned ahead. Then again, I had no idea I would get a second chance with him and so soon.

"Are you on the pill?" he asks quietly, showing so much restraint on his face. "I don't want to use any condoms. It's been a long time since I wanted to do it like that."

So I guess he had no idea about the second chance either.

"I'm on the pill, Jimin," I tell him. I have been for days. "And I've been tested," I add.

"Sorry to get this unsexy talk out of the way," he says with a hint of a smile. "But I want to treat you well."

I open my mouth to say something else, perhaps because I'm suddenly nervous, that this is really happening, when he lunges for me.

His lips are on mine, crushing and soft. Sweet lust that turns wild and frantic.

His hand is at the back of my neck, his other fingers pressing at my jaw and cheek as his tongue assaults me with
such rolling passion I can feel it all the way to my toes, making them curl.

Unlike the last time he kissed me, he's in complete control this time, and I surrender.

I surrender completely.

I want to give him everything.

I want him to take me, take me over, devour me.

Rule me.

I want every single part of him, deep inside. I want to see how much of him I can take, how he feels from the inside, what it's like to be thoroughly fucked by Park Jimin.

Then what? The thought slices into my head.

But it's fleeting. For once, the guilt doesn't stay. I don't want to listen anymore to what's right and what's wrong.

I don't want to worry about the future, about our relationship, about what this means.

I don't want to put myself into those neat and tidy roles again, each wearing a mask. Everything has been buried until now and now I just want him.

Right here, right now.

I want myself to escape from these gilded walls I've put around myself. I want myself to be what I need to be for him.

And Jimin does just that. He's both a royal and a wild animal, feral to the core as his mouth sinks into the valley
between my neck and my shoulder, biting with hunger and lust.

I groan loudly, and one of his hands slips low along my hips, hiking up the hem of my nightgown. Every nerve ending on my body dances with anticipation.

I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe we're
doing this. It can't be stopped.

I can't stop.

His hand skirts over my belly, sliding inside my underwear and down, down to where I'm absolutely soaked.

"For fucks sake," he murmurs against me. "You're too good to be true, aren't you?"

Actually, you feel too good to be true, I think as I gasp. His thick finger slides along my clit and my body immediately melts into his hand, needing more, wanting more. I've never had the need to get off strike me like this before, like a match to a firework, slowly working its way up the rope.