24: Exhausting

[Four years later]

Jie's POV

I walk towards the office building. It's been four years since I've left Klavu Trading. My company will be merged and acquired.

I stood in front of the crosswalk, patiently waiting for the signal to turn green.

I heard Jimin got a girlfriend immediately after I left.

As for me, I'm in the sixth year of tenure, leaving behind my entire love life.

I entered the restaurant and smiled at Yoongi. He nodded at me with a slight smile. "I ordered pizza. I think you like that?"

I nodded with a smile. "I'm fine with anything, Manager Yoongi. I mean... Director Yoongi." I said and he chuckled.

"You have changed a lot from the list time I've seen you. Your hair is longer now." He said and I smiled. "You still have the same serious boss look, Director."

"I heard that Hope's Creation is being acquired by someone else." I nodded with a sad smile. "Hoseok decided to establish abroad so he suddenly sold the shares to another fashion brand." I said.

"So if you don't mind, will you join us back now? I'm establishing a new development sector and I want you to be in it." He said and my eyes widened.

It's not that I don't want to join Klavu Trading but there's someone whom I want to avoid there.

---------------------------

Jimin's POV

I was sitting in front of Linda while she was staring at me. "Jimin, I heard that your relationships don't last long." I looked up at her.

She was looking at me seriously. I cheated my throat, looking away. "Is it because of me?" She asked but I changed the topic. "It's been a long time since we have met."

She sighed. "Just wanted to tell you, Jimin," she raised her hand to show her ring on the ring finger, "I'm happy now. So try to be happy as well."

She turned to look at someone at the door and smiled, waving at him as he waved back. I bowed at him.

It's her husband.

"But my happiness is long gone."

---------------------

Jie's POV

I entered the development sector of Klavu and saw Yoongi smiling at me slightly. He stood up and approached me. "Welcome, Jie."

He turned to look at the employees. "This is Lee Jie. She will be joining our department from today." He announced and everyone looked at me.

"You can go and sit over there." Yoongi showed me a seat and I thanked him with a smile before walking over to the seat.

I took a seat and the guy sitting beside me smiled at me. "Hello! I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you, Jie!" He cheered and I smiled at him.

"Jie," Yoongi called out and I turned to look at him. "I know you joined us today but I want you to join me at the Itaewon meeting tomorrow."

I nodded at him. "I'm sorry for—"
"It's alright, sir. I'm fine with it." I replied to him with a smile and he nodded with a slight curve on his lips.

--------------------

I was waiting for Yoongi in front of the Seoul Station when someone cleared his voice behind me.

I turned to look at Yoongi with a smile which dropped when I saw the person I was trying to avoid the most.

Jimin!

His hair was still black but with silver highlights now and his hair seemed to be longer than before. Also he looked hotter than—

I shook my head. Was I just checking him out?

Yes!

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a glare and he rolled his eyes at me. "I'm on the development sector as well."

"I'm waiting for Director Yoongi to go—"

"And I'm here on his stead for the Itaewon meeting." He said and walked past me with his trolley and I raised my eyebrows at him.

I thought I was sitting enough to hold in my feelings for Jimin but after looking at him it feels like I am not that strong after all.

I looked at my front to see Jimin entering the station so I grabbed my trolley and rushed behind him.

"Hey! Wait!"

*************

And they meet again

And they meet again. Woohoo~