8: Savoury

The next day, I was standing at the Busan Corp. Headquarters. "Hey, Jimin." I heard my father's voice and I turned to smile at him.

My father, who rapidly succeeded the CEO position at Busan, will be retiring soon. "Are you having a meeting with Linda?"

"Yes." I replied and he smiled at me. "You should come home sometimes. I have a lot to talk about." He said.

I bowed to him. "Sure, father."

"Linda's father and I are golf buddies. She's perfect for you." He said and I pressed my lips together, nodding at him. "Okay."

"See you later." He said as his secretary approached him. He patted my shoulder and left with him.

Linda's father is the chairperson of Busan Corp. As the eldest son of Park, they have high expectations for me.

I was waiting in the meeting room when the door opened and I stood up. "Sorry for the delay." Linda said with a smile, bowing at me.

"Thank you for the other day." I said, bowing back but I noticed her red eyes and nose.

She cried.

"I'm sorry. Please have a seat." She said with a smile and took a seat on the opposite side of the table. "It's something wrong?"

She looked up at me, on the verge of breaking down and then started crying. The reason of her tears might be,

"Did you hear about Steve's engagement?" I asked and she looked at me with big eyes. "Yes"

She wiped her tears with her handkerchief. "I've always looked up to him ever since I joined the company. And he's engaged to a close friend of mine at the company. It's shocking!"

She burst into tears again. "Sorry to have brought up my personal matter. I couldn't hold in my emotions when I saw your face." She said with a small smile, tears streaming down her face.

I stood up from my seat, walking across the table, and sitting on the chair next to her. While she was busy wiping her tears. "Linda, may I make a suggestion?"

She looked up at me and nodded as I continued. "Would you like to date me?"

I'm not interested in marriage. I'm fine with any easy girl.

I showed Linda's picture to Jie. "This is my Linda." But she looked at me with a smile. "What?"

So lame. Be more anxious.

I swiped to show more pictures that I had clicked of her. "My girlfriend."

She looked at the picture and then back to me while chuckling in disbelief, shaking her head. "Please, don't be ridiculous."

I shook my phone in front of her face but she was ignoring me. "This is my girlfriend. I'm serious."

She turned to face me and I nodded. "For real." She was silent for a while.

"Isn't she pretty?" I asked with a smile but she stood up from the seat, walking away. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. "What the hell?"

I entered the bedroom after a shower when Linda grabbed my arms and tiptoed to reach for my lips, sealing with a hungry kiss.

I pull out, my lips going to her neck, licking up toward her ear. I take her lobe between my teeth and tug it.

Like I suspected, she moans, breathless, grabbing the back of my head. "I cannot wait any longer," I manage to say, as my hands cup her full breasts, my mouth trailing to hers. She opens her lips to mine like an offering and my tongue plunges inside, snaking beside hers.

I’m so fucking hard and I won’t last long. I run my other hand up her thighs, bunching her skirt up around her hips, my fingers sliding across her underwear. I push it aside and drag my fingers along her fold, feeling how wet she is. "God, I fucking love this," I gasp into her mouth as I start to unbuckle my belt.

I reach down and grab the backs of her thighs, pulling her up until her legs wrap around my waist. I pull out my cock and position it against her, doing everything I can to take this slow, while taking a moment to drag my knuckle, then my finger, over her shiny cunt.

"Fuck me, please, Jimin." She whispered and I pulled out to look at her.

Suddenly, I had a flashback. “Jimin, fuck me,” Kaori cooed and I joined our lips, slamming into her deeply.

I was brought back to the present time when I saw Linda beneath me, reminding me of Kaori. I hold my shaft, rigid and heavy in my hand and angle it into her. She wraps her legs around me tightly and,

I slip myself inside her.

***************

Jimin looks like an asshole? But we cannot blame him

Jimin looks like an asshole? But we cannot blame him. He's slightly immature. Look at the way he teases Jie to get her reaction.