1.

"Why do you look so stressed? Did something happen again?" The women asked her colleague. Her hands busy laying down the makeup supplies on the dresser before them as they waited in a room after a long day at work.

"Something you say?" Her companion replied annoyed. "A lot has happened already. Now we have to clear all the mess he created. We're in the PR afterall."

"What did he do this time?" The former asked.

"He slapped his co-model. Not just once but till the time his cheek was all blood red."

"What!? Really?" The women couldn't believe herself. How can someone be so crazy? That boy literally had no shame whatsoever.

"Yes! He was acting like a maniac. Started saying things like 'How dare you touch me with your filthy hands, Stay in your limits.' blah blah. He is so full of himself just because he's rich. That privileged jerk does whatever he wants to and then we have to clear all the shit he leaves beh........"

"And what about that?"

They halted. The color from their countenance draining in seconds. They could hear the small laugh that just escaped from behind them. The hetero-coloured eyes staring at their souls with challenge through the big mirror.

"What bothers you about cleaning the shit that I leave behind? Hmm?"

He asked again. His slightly heeled boots delivering the perfect music for the tense sitch. "I asked you something. Didn't I? Why aren't you saying anything now? You two were talking quite happily a few moments ago."

His mocking tone sent shivers down their spine. They knew that they had messed up big time. This boy before them was not someone you could mess with. He was a rebel and he made sure to destroy anyone who pissed him off.

"Not much of a talker now. Are you?"

He snickered, taking a place on the couch lying at the centre of that green room. "I don't understand why you guys have such a big problem with taking care of the 'shit that I leave behind'." He said stressing on the last few words. "You get paid for it. I pay you all well so I don't see a problem there. Then why are you feeling so bad for yourself."

"We're r..really sor....sorry." Their voices were shaking and so were their bodies. What were they suppose to do now? They had ticked off the wrong person. "We'll never do that again Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung laughed with his head tilted towards the ceiling. "Darling you don't have to worry about it. I'll make sure that you can never talk behind anyone's back from now on. Y'all don't have to take any pressure."