8.

That heaviness weighing his heart down never seems to subside. Even the fresh morning breeze could not take away that dreadful feeling. How was he suppose to act normal when he couldn't even breathe properly due to that suffocating sorrow?

Reason? Well, he had no idea. He didn't know what the reason behind his entire suffering was. He belonged to a rich family, had parents who cared for him and got everything he ever wanted in life. Okay, maybe not everything but most of it. Then what was the need for him to feel this way? He so badly wanted these answers.

"Jaeyeon! Why did you leave the shoot and come back home? I told you to stay there and take a part in it. I had already talked it out with the people in charge."

The boy sighed. Now he had to give answers to his mother. Answers that she would never understand or care for.

"Eomma I told you why I did that on the phone so please don't ask me again. I want to be alone right now." He said, not bothering to look at the woman standing behind him. He truly did not have the energy to explain himself today. It was just one of those bad days for him when you feel exhausted for no reason at all.

"Don't talk to your mother like that? I am doing everything in my power to make you big and successful but all you do is act like a toddler. I have been making sure that Taehyung does not take away your rights from you but what are you up-to? MAKE ME UNDERSTAND." Yuna was very pissed at her son. She did not fancy his disinterest at all.

"Eomma!" Jaeyeon cried. "What big and successful? What rights are you even talking about? If anything it's us who have been taking all of hyung's rights from him. He is the real son and I'm the adopted one. His mother was the real wife and you are the second one. There's a difference between the two."

"That bastard said all this to you, didn't he? How dare h......."

"No. He did not." Jaeyeon didn't let her speak more. "In this entire month that I've been modelling he has not even spared me a glance. He is not interested in us or anything related to our family. Not even Appa. The only excuse that forced him to come to this mansion was his mother and now even that is out of question. He's married so please stop being paranoid."

Yuna scoffed hearing her son. "Don't let him fool you. He is just like his mother. They snatch away everything from you within the blink of an eye. That bitch is the reason why we still can't act like a complete family."

"Oh really Eomma!" The boy snickered. "Who married a man not even a month after his wife passed away? Who treated a motherless boy like dirt behind his father's back? When Taehyung hyung needed someone to keep him together you acted like fire and burnt his remaining hope and peace down. Don't think that just because I'm your son I would not remember any of your wrongdoings."