52.

The night was young

The night was young. Colors and glitters splattered all around. Music infiltrated the air with the beautiful melodies and the jolly laughter of the people only added to its glory. The sea breeze gently caressed every form in there with its soothing touch. The starry sky an added bonus to the already heavenly ambience.

"Hi guys......"

Amidst this a brunette stood there nervously. His gaze drifting around the people looking at him eagerly. The warmth of the bonfire was doing nothing to ease his stage fear but the presence of his loved ones was a slight relief.

"Okay so I'm Jaeyeon and my insecurity was the fact that my biological parents were big assholes." He started. His words driving out laughter from the crowd. "I never knew my biological father because One night stands exist you know and my mother is a topic I don't even want to remember. I truly felt so conscious about this fact but my real family made me realise how much of a fool I was. I don't need blood relations to be loved and nurtured. I have my hyungs and my Appa to provide me with all the love I want. That insecurity is long gone thanks to them."

"We love you too." Taehyung shouted from across the bonfire. "And what do you mean by not biological. People literally call you mini me you fool."

"Yah! Hyung! I'm sorry." The boy laughed out heartily at his brother's antics, the glow on his face ethereal. He was not the same scared and hesitant boy from two years ago. He had grown up now. He had healed with love.

"Now I will pass on this microphone to Jungkook hyung. He came here two years ago too so I'm really curious about what he will say this time. Hyung take this please."

The ravenette stood up with a huge grin on his face. He took some strides forward and grabbed onto the microphone. Then he cleared his throat before bowing politely infront of the crowd.

"Hi everyone. I hope you all have been doing great. I see a lot of familiar faces around and it's such a treat to have met you guys again. And for those who don't know me, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I came here to attend his festival two years back with my husband and then on a similar night told them about my sappy story but today I'll not be talking about that.

The last time I had promised myself that in my next visit to this place I would be a completely different man. Safe to say that I did fulfil it. The Jungkook who had visited this festival back then and the one you are looking at right now are two different people. The biggest reason for that change being none other than a certain blonde sassy person in my life.

Honestly speaking he was the one who pushed me towards that path of healing myself. He made me realise how big of a full I was to not have visited my doctor when that poor man had been constantly trying to call me over."

The people around cackled. His family and that 'certain blonde sassy person in his life' enjoying his each and every of his word.

"No guys seriously. Never take your doctors lightly. If they call you for a checkup then go immediately. My foolish ass had literally assumed that I couldn't have my sight and hearing back again but look at me now. Both my eyes are completely fine and I can hear everything very properly. Crowds and loud sounds do not confuse me anymore.