34.

The next morning Taehyung found himself on the rooftop pool area of the hotel

The next morning Taehyung found himself on the rooftop pool area of the hotel. The sunrays were moderately warm, creating the perfect ambience to lounge and relax. Only a few people could be spotted here and there making the place quite silent and peaceful.

He was sitting there all alone because Jungkook had tagged along with the others for the business meeting, Jimin was still sleeping since the boy was tired after god knows what while Jin and Rujin had gone to the hospital for a small checkup, just to be extra careful. He was not complaining though. Some alone time was always welcomed.

"What is such a beautiful person doing here all alone?"

Okay! Maybe Taehyung shouldn't have rejoiced the 'me time' this hastily. He might have jinxed his own luck up with all the positivity he was trying to incorporate into his day.

"Nothing that you should be bothered with Rae-yul. How about you take care of the business meeting you were suppose to be in."

The said boy laughed. "Oh! My managers will look out for that. Where is your crippled husband? I saw him yesterday but today he has left you all by yourself. Such a shame. Of cource I should be bothered when such a pretty model is right before my eyes."

"You're so obsessed with Jungkook." Taehyung snickered, leaving the other speechless. "Do you like maybe have a crush on him? Tell me. I'm not the jealous type. I have confidence in his feelings."

"Crush?! No. I don't have a crush on him but I definitely want to crush him into pieces. That good for nothing bragger has always been on my wrong side since university days."

"Don't tell me about your avengers level plans to destroy someone. I'm not interested." The elder muttered, his voice holding a tad bit of annoyance in it. This random stupid man had started to get on his nerves!

"You should be darling!" Rae-yul smirked. "It's your partner that we are talking about here. Don't you love him? Or is it just pity that you have for that poor fellow?"

Punching someone does not land you up in prison, right? And even if it did he wouldn't have a problem with staying in one for a few days. Rather if it was eventually going to end up with him inside a prison then maybe breaking the nose would be a better idea.

"You know what! Let's talk today." Taehyung gushed out, trying his very best to keep the anger at bay for the time being. "What problem do you have with him? What is it that bothers you so much that you are constantly after his life?"

"He is the problem Taehyung. You don't know how much of a jerk he was back then. Always wanting the spotlight. He stole my friends and snatched away every opportunity I ever wanted. He was always trying to get in my way for every fucking thing. I have not had even a single day of peace in the university just because of him."

"That's some of saying that he was an all-rounder while you were mid. He won competitions and you lost them so that made you jealous. People liked him more since he's a gentleman so you started hating him for that." The blonde shrugged. He felt as if he was talking to a middle schooler. Something he was definitely not excited about.