3.

Have you ever heard about the 'Domino effect'? It's basically a collective situation produced when one event sets off a chain of similar or other events. Simply put, it's one drama after the other and its resultant consequences. Well that's what it is for Taehyung.

His life has always been the big picture. One situation escalates into another one on its own. Now take that co-model incident for example. Who knew that it would lead to a fight with his staff and then with his father too? The ultimate result of which would be him getting into an arranged marriage.

And what is more interesting is that this effect has not ceased yet.

Maybe this was why he was standing in a long corridor all alone contemplating whether he made the right choice or not. Coming to a big hotel after receiving a message from an unknown person isn't that bad, right?

Unknown
Meet me at Hotel Hesperus.
Room 401
8:00 pm
I'll be waiting.

The blonde read the message once again and looked around. The corridor was completely empty. Too empty for a hotel that claimed to be the number one in the country. "Now that I see, this is actually a little suspicious." He mumbled to himself. The sling bag in his hand swinging to and fro as he thought more about the message.

He was not scared though. Kim Taehyung and scared? Nah! You had to be kidding him. He was not afraid of anyone or for anyone. That's how he was. Unaffected and untamed. "You know what? Fuck it. I'll just see whoever this mysterious person is." He told himself and then resumed his advance towards the said room.

Once there he barged inside and then slammed the door shut after himself. "Who are you? Why the heck did you call me here?" He asked from the silhouette standing near the huge window. His eyes boring holes into the unknown male's back.

"It's me Taehyung-ssi. Jeon Jungkook." The Raven head turned around and greeted the blonde with a small bow. "I'm sorry for causing you inconvenience but I had to do this before you take your decision."

"You! What? You called me to a hotel room before I could make a choice? Are we having a one night stand to see if we have bodily chemistry? Huh? Tell me!" Taehyung laughed in disbelief. This was not what he had expected when he first received the note.

"It's not what you are assuming Taehyung-ssi. I can never even think about it." Jungkook softly explained. "There is something about me that I want you to know. My parents don't tell this to anyone and I know you must have read a clause about it in the contract. Something about my physical disadvantage."