24.

(P

(P. S. - Listen to Love story by Indila while reading this and thank me later.)

"What do you think hyung? Would you be interested?"

Namjoon looked through the file once again before nodding his head. "It's a good show. The theme and the pieces are amazing. I would love to be of some help."

"That would be great." Taehyung smiled. "You don't have to worry about the staff at all. Neró is going to cover all the expenses. They just need professionals to plan and execute this runway."

"I get it. Let me look more into this collaboration and also talk it out with Appa and Yoongi. We'll take care of everything from here. You just focus on your practice for the show. Let's make it a wonderful evening."

"Sure!" The blonde exclaimed. "I'll take my leave then. Thank you for listening to me hyung. It's Sunday today and I still made you work. I'm really sorry."

Namjoon shook his head. A soft smile on his lips as he closed the files on the table. "Don't be. I'm your hyung too now Taehyung. You have all the right to disturb me whenever you want to. That's what younger brothers are made for, you know."

"Don't regret this statement later then. I'll treat you like Hobi hyung and he is quite fed up with me." Taehyung giggled. His delightful expressions earning the same from the elder in return. "I'll be off then hyung. You should go to Jin hyung too. He's waiting for you eagerly.

"I will. Bye." Namjoon said and the golden head waved at him one last time before happily skipping away to his own room. He delightfully hummed a song and once there, pushed open the door only to find clothes spluttered all around the floor.

"Yah! JEON! What the hell? Are you in the bathroom? You must be." He angrily huffed totally forgetting about his earlier win and started clearing up the mess one by one. "You know the weather today is so amazing. The temperature is perfect and the flowers are looking so bright. There is a light shower outside right now. It looks so good."

And then he waited for a response but got none. "I can't believe this dumb husband of mine. Didn't he ask me to give this marriage a real chance? Now he is ignoring me while I'm folding his clothes." He muttered under his breath, getting annoyed on being ignored all of a sudden.

"Yoongi hyung took Jimin on a date today. Eomoenim and Abeonim are having tea together in the patio. Even Jin and Namjoon hyung have plans today. What about us?"

Taehyung was full on whining by now. He really wanted to have a memorable weekend. Especially because he was asked out officially the previous day. Was it too much to hope for!

Frustrated by the lack of response and silence he threw the clothes in his hand on the bed and walked towards the restroom door. "Jeon! Stop ignoring me." He knocked on the wood harshly and to his utmost surprise it creaked open.