31.

The bright morning brought along with it the glow of a new day

The bright morning brought along with it the glow of a new day. Chirping birds, fluttering leaves and the commotion of the streets filling up every new minute of the usual twenty four hours. In the midst of this typically comman day stood a certain bunny boy outside a door, contemplating whether to knock on it or not.

After much thought he decided to just 'fuck it' and go forward with whatever he had planned. There was no choice to back off now. He had to do it.

'Ding! Dong!'

The chime of the doorbell made him a bit more nervous than before. He waited patiently for the person to come and when the door was opened, he smiled. "Hi! Hobi hyung."

"Jungkook!" The red head exclaimed with happiness. "I didn't expect to see you at my doorstep. What a pleasant surprise. Come. Come inside."

"I'm extremely sorry if I'm disturbing you. I did not really think this through you know. It totally skipped my mind that you might have other plans for today." Jungkook was apologetic. He surely felt irresponsible for deciding to visit the elder spontaneously.

"Oh no! Don't be bothered about that. I did not have any plans. Yesterday was a trauma for me. I couldn't even think about going anywhere for the time being." Hoseok assured him. "By the way how is Tae. I called him this morning and he said that he was alright but is he really?"

"Yeah! He did have a nightmare but he's fine now. You don't have to worry hyung. Tae, Jimin and Jin hyung have been very busy since breakfast. They have their minds occupied." The raven head said.

"How? What are they even doing?" The elder inquired, passing Jungkook a cup of coffee while taking a seat on the couch himself.

"They're planning the nursery together. The baby will be arriving in two months and we totally forgot to plan for a room. Now those three are going crazy over it. They have been in a very serious discussion for hours with occasional excited cheers in the middle."

"That's great. I was worried that Tae might be busy thinking about the accident. I don't want him to stress over stupid people." The way Hoseok clenched his fists at the mention of those certain individuals made jungkook realise how deep things were in that family.

"That is why I'm here hyung." The male breathed in and out to calm his raging heart. "Please tell me everything you know. What happened to Tae's mother? Why are things between him and his father so tense? What is the deal with Mrs. Kim? I want to know everything."

"That's not my story to tell Jungkook." The manager proclaimed. "Taehyung should be the one telling you all this. I don't have any right to meddle in your relationship."