38.

Breaking News : Famous model turns out to be a criminal?

The famous model Kim Taehyung has been reportedly alleged to have committed the gravest crimes. There are reports circulating around of him having a history of being a mentally unstable person. Not just this but there are rumors that in his sick condition he went as far as liking his own mother.

On being asked these question Kim Taehyung was found to have completely lost control of himself. His family came to his rescue and taking this as an opportunity, he fled away. Something only a suspect would do.

Are these speculations true and if yes then why were his crimes hidden till now? What will the authorities do if there is proof against him? And the brands? Will they keep working with a possible murderer? These are the biggest questions that will hopefully soon be answered.

-----

Yuna smirked. Her plan was finally coming out strong. She felt utterly satisfied for the uproar that she created tonight. The way Taehyung had completely lost his strong demeanour gave her so much joy that she would probably pay billions to watch it again.

"Mrs. Kim this is not what we agreed on."

"Oh! Lee Ji-wook. Stop trying to ruin my mood. Can't you see that I'm reading something spicy right now. I don't want to deal with your whining here when I am in the mood to celebrate." She laughed, paying no attention to the old man sitting before her.

"You don't understand the gravity of the situation? Do you?" Ji-wook asked in frustration. He felt scared for his life. This woman did not realise what she had done at all. This sitch could cause more harm to them than to the one she wished to destroy if things went south.

"It wouldn't Lee. Just stop being a child. I didn't expect you to be such a scaredy cat." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"I'm not being a coward Mrs. Kim." Ji-wook scoffed. "You are the one who is being ignorant here. You told me that those reports would only be shown to the Jeons. This is why I helped you but now everything is out there in the media. It will have a severe impact on our lives."

Yuna sighed.

She kept the device in her hands aside and made an eye contact with her partner in crime. Truly speaking she hated when the people working for her acted out of instinct and went crazy in fear but Ji-wook had been loyal to her for years. So she was ready to handle his outbursts for some time.

"Nobody will know that it was us who planned this doc. Just chill! Why are you stressing yourself for something that has not even happened yet. Enjoy the show and let me handle the rest."