19.

"His good or for your own miseries?"

Taehyung couldn't be the goody two shoes again and again. The man he thought to be understanding enough to respect his son's wishes was literally acting like a piece of garbage in his opinion. Moreover his own father had already ruined his image in front of his in-laws so what was the point in even trying to restore it anyways.

He would rather give them an earful and ease his husband's life a little. The bunny smiled guy was too pure and kind for his own good. He couldn't watch that man getting tossed around for being tolerant towards others. He just couldn't!!

"Tell me Abeonim. Is this for his good or for your own fears and traumas?" The blonde walked inside with confident steps. His eyes staring right into the other's soul. Despite the confidence in his form his tone was polite. Something for which he gave himself a mental pat on his back.

"Taehyung!?" Jun-ho exclaimed, completely taken aback by the sudden appearance. "Child you don't know anything. If you did then you would have had the same reaction. He is hell bent upon doing something irrational again. I don't want him to repeat that same mistake. We would not be able to take it anymore. We wouldn't be able to tolerate another big incident."

"I know everything about the accident." Taehyung proclaimed while taking a quick glance at the ravenette who looked rather scared of what might happen next. "Jungkook told me everything. The blast, his coma and injuries, I know everything. I am aware that the accident is a traumatic memory to you all but why are all your concerns about yourself only Abeonim."

"What do you mean?" Jun-ho was fuming a bit by now. He did not like the direction this conversation was going in. How could someone who knew nothing about their pains question him like that? His agitation was quite visible in his posture and expressions, causing the alarms in Jungkook's head to start ringing.

"Tae! It's okay. I'll handle it. You go back to my office and don't worry about anything. I'll manage here." He quickly intervened. In no way did he want his husband and father to have an ugly fight. That too just because of his weak self.

"No kook!" The old man shook his head. "Let Taehyung speak today. I want to know what he thinks about us. What makes him assume that everything I'm trying to do is not for my son but myself?"

Taehyung sighed. On one hand was his adamant father-in-law, trying his level best to be as non-cooperative as possible and on the other was his sweet partner who just wished to dissolve the upcoming fight before it could even initiate.

Was it possible to have this conversation without raging up? Taehyung didn't know but he was going to try his best. He would try to be polite for as long as he could but after that he could not give a guarantee. Then I'll just apologize to Jungkook for fighting with his father. That's the only solution. He thought and took another look at the youngest in the room.

"You all are very selfish." He started, his tone polite but his words harsh. "I know it might have been your biggest nightmare when you saw the youngest member of your family injured so brutally. Those six months must have been a torture, waiting and praying for him to wake up. I know you went through a lot but what about him?