51.

"Mr

"Mr. Kwon Han-su introduce yourself to the Honorable Court and say whatever you wish to. It's time to speak some truth and make the case more transparent."

The said man cleared his throat nervously. "I am Kwon Han-su and I've been Han Jae-wook's manager since the time he started his career. I have known him for more than seven years and his early demise brings great pain to my heart. More so because it was a murder."

"Do you think that Yuna-nim was behind it?" Chang wook inquired.

"I believe that she was." Han-su nodded. "Some months ago she came to meet him. That time he was in a legal feud with Taehyung-ssi. He wanted to take revenge from him for destroying his career and Yuna promised to help him achieve that. I was prese....."

"LIAR! YOU ARE A LIAR. STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE." Yuna sprang up from her position cutting the man's words off. She tried to reach him but luckily the officers behind held her in place.

"Mrs. Kim Yuna." The judge strictly called out for her. "Maintain order in the court and follow the rules. Speak only when you're allowed to otherwise I would be forced to take actions against you without any trial."

"We are really sorry Your Honor." So-han came forward, apologizing on behalf of the woman. "My client has not been in the best state of mind due to all the things happening in her life recently. She is not like this usually. It's just the stress."

"Make sure that this doesn't happen again."

"I will." So-han bowed down in obligation and then gestured Yuna to sit down quietly. Hesitantly she just did as told, not wishing to ruin her chances of winning.

"Does the prosecution mind if I ask your witness a few questions?"

"You can ask him as many questions as you like So-han-ssi. I will not stop you." Chang wook said and stepped back, allowing the other to interrogate the person on the stand.

"So Mr. Kwon if you already knew about all of these murder plans then why did you not inform the police earlier? Why did you not inform the Kim family instead? How can you suddenly come up one day and start speaking all this nonsense against Yuna-nim?"

"Because the plan was to destroy Taehyung's career and I wanted that just as much. Jae-wook was in a tough position because of him and this is why he wished to bring his enemy down. I never stopped Jae-wook from joining hands with Yuna but then I also never participated in any of their plans. I don't even know why Jae-wook decided to go forward with a murder but I know for sure that she's behind it."

"Your Honor all I see right now are baseless accusations that have nothing to do with my client. People have a lot of thoughts on a daily basis but that doesn't mean they will come to a legal hearing and speak those out without any care." So-han proclaimed.

"I'm not speaking nonsense." Han-su desperately urged. "I even have a few photos from that day. As Jae-wook's manager I had the habit of making sure to take pictures of every well established person he met and I did take their photos that day too. Here my cellphone has them."